Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 195 196
can it be possible to delete an account? and then all of the stuff you had is removed from the game and all of your dragons exalted(or something)?
can it be possible to delete an account? and then all of the stuff you had is removed from the game and all of your dragons exalted(or something)?
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
Since blooming was revealed, what are the next set of hint words??
Since blooming was revealed, what are the next set of hint words??
The imp who runs the Scrying Workshop, Are the colors Gold/ Violet/ with flaxen underbelly? (I tried scrying him and that's what I got)
The imp who runs the Scrying Workshop, Are the colors Gold/ Violet/ with flaxen underbelly? (I tried scrying him and that's what I got)
3Mji0Ul.png
Since the content updates have been...slow as of late, can we get a confirmation that staff is actively working on something big? Not asking for specifics or etas
Since the content updates have been...slow as of late, can we get a confirmation that staff is actively working on something big? Not asking for specifics or etas
rossignol.gif
Is it common for Guardian dragons to be mated to their charge if it is another dragon?
Is it common for Guardian dragons to be mated to their charge if it is another dragon?
6fwmTnR.png
Maybe this has been asked before, but...

Did the names "Crossroads" and "Trading Post" get accidentally switched at some point and the team just decided to roll with it? Since it would make more sense for the dragon stalls at a crossroads would be called "the Crossroads", and the area for trading dragons and items would be "the Trading Post"?
Maybe this has been asked before, but...

Did the names "Crossroads" and "Trading Post" get accidentally switched at some point and the team just decided to roll with it? Since it would make more sense for the dragon stalls at a crossroads would be called "the Crossroads", and the area for trading dragons and items would be "the Trading Post"?
NatureNest_zpso7mwg467.gif
I swear this is a serious question and I'm honestly curious about it because it has baffled me since I've joined this site but how in the heck do you eat an [item=incorporeal dinner] and what the heck does it taste like? (Does guilt have taste?)
I swear this is a serious question and I'm honestly curious about it because it has baffled me since I've joined this site but how in the heck do you eat an Incorporeal Dinner and what the heck does it taste like? (Does guilt have taste?)
XriSV9h.gif
Are you guys still doing progenitor restorations? And if so, when should we be expecting another update?
Are you guys still doing progenitor restorations? And if so, when should we be expecting another update?
4pgWgfy.png
Sketch Commissions [G/T/USD]
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
Is there any intention by the staff to add a pause feature to the Artifracture game? People have been asking for that since the game's release, and I'm starting to wonder if it's something you've decided isn't necessary for some reason. If you don't intend to add one, may I ask why not?
Is there any intention by the staff to add a pause feature to the Artifracture game? People have been asking for that since the game's release, and I'm starting to wonder if it's something you've decided isn't necessary for some reason. If you don't intend to add one, may I ask why not?
~There is no such thing as sanity. Everyone is insane. The true question is, how insane are you, relative to everyone else?~
is the whole trading post location well-known in lore? is there any more information about the trading post in general?
is the whole trading post location well-known in lore? is there any more information about the trading post in general?
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 195 196