Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 195 196
Will there be other color variants introduced in Joxar's spare inventory, or will the ones debuted at the brightshine jubilee be the only ones we can choose from during this year's cycle?
Will there be other color variants introduced in Joxar's spare inventory, or will the ones debuted at the brightshine jubilee be the only ones we can choose from during this year's cycle?
Is anyone taking care of the DeviantArt group anymore ? People submit things but the wait can go up to a month before it gets accepted, and the submission often expire way before that.

Are there plans to hire voluntary moderators for the group that could go and accept submissions so the group is still active ?
Is anyone taking care of the DeviantArt group anymore ? People submit things but the wait can go up to a month before it gets accepted, and the submission often expire way before that.

Are there plans to hire voluntary moderators for the group that could go and accept submissions so the group is still active ?
asgq9q5_by_soujun-da8p8fz.png
Is accent and skin layering going to be possible in the future?
I wanted to ask since i have been following how people have been requesting it for couple years now, and would like to know if its going to happen at any point?
The skin prices have gone down hugely, and this is one way that could help people get more interested in the less unique skins.
Is accent and skin layering going to be possible in the future?
I wanted to ask since i have been following how people have been requesting it for couple years now, and would like to know if its going to happen at any point?
The skin prices have gone down hugely, and this is one way that could help people get more interested in the less unique skins.
tumblr_inline_nbwjc9Ktu31qkfp12.png
What was the most popular nymph/apparel that people chose with their prismatic coins?
What was the most popular nymph/apparel that people chose with their prismatic coins?
uDNAbBS.png
How long can a dragon resist flying without stoping? (in general)
How long can a dragon resist flying without stoping? (in general)
ElderlyGivingDutchshepherddog-max-1mb.gif
Does the Light Flight experience Nighttime? And does the Shadow Flight experience Daytime?
Does the Light Flight experience Nighttime? And does the Shadow Flight experience Daytime?
Why don't the deities make in-character forum posts anymore?
Why don't the deities make in-character forum posts anymore?
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif
Are Emperors common knowledge among other dragon breeds and/or the Beastclans?

How did the Sprites/other Festival familiars come to be? Were they created by the deities, like the various dragon breeds?

Lore-wise, what are Nymphs and what is their relation to the Sprites and Goblins?

Does the Blooming hint refer to the Flowering Gladeboughs? If the answer is yes, could we have another set of hints?
Are Emperors common knowledge among other dragon breeds and/or the Beastclans?

How did the Sprites/other Festival familiars come to be? Were they created by the deities, like the various dragon breeds?

Lore-wise, what are Nymphs and what is their relation to the Sprites and Goblins?

Does the Blooming hint refer to the Flowering Gladeboughs? If the answer is yes, could we have another set of hints?
Is there any place where we can see/access the full coliseum venue backgrounds? Without any dragons on it :3
Is there any place where we can see/access the full coliseum venue backgrounds? Without any dragons on it :3
underskrift.png
Does the planet of Sornieth have a rotating tilt, and if so, do the Flights experience seasons? Are they varying among each flight (i.e., winter brings Arctic-like conditions to the Ice land, Dragonhome during the summer faces beautiful weather, whilst Plague is hotter in temperature than usual, etc.)
Does the planet of Sornieth have a rotating tilt, and if so, do the Flights experience seasons? Are they varying among each flight (i.e., winter brings Arctic-like conditions to the Ice land, Dragonhome during the summer faces beautiful weather, whilst Plague is hotter in temperature than usual, etc.)
star | she/her | writer | dreamer | wishlist

Don't forget to learn something new every day!
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 195 196