Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 195 196
Will the clan/lair elemental background images (at the top of the page) ever be updated? It looks... old, compared with other artwork on the site :?
Will the clan/lair elemental background images (at the top of the page) ever be updated? It looks... old, compared with other artwork on the site :?
tumblr_nwxjqqgDdK1uocsx1o1_540.gif
Which creature drop eliminate in training fields?
Which creature drop eliminate in training fields?
rreea8E.gif
Is there anything we can do to fix the current gem to treasure ratio. I joined when it was 750:1 now it is 1000:1
But the exchange from $ to gems has not changes, is there a way we can fight this inflation?
It really puts people who can't buy gems in a rough place sometimes.

EDIT: Since people keep telling me nothing can be done Im clarifying. I am not asking what the staff can do, but what we as players could do.

I am trying my part be simply using a smaller ratio 750:1 as previously mentioned.
Is there anything we can do to fix the current gem to treasure ratio. I joined when it was 750:1 now it is 1000:1
But the exchange from $ to gems has not changes, is there a way we can fight this inflation?
It really puts people who can't buy gems in a rough place sometimes.

EDIT: Since people keep telling me nothing can be done Im clarifying. I am not asking what the staff can do, but what we as players could do.

I am trying my part be simply using a smaller ratio 750:1 as previously mentioned.
Revamp 3.0!
p0c3JDft.png
Other Things by Me
Clan Lore Masterpost || Kintsukuroi ice sub
Lore Hub: Dragon Variants by Flight - OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS
In birds, flying pumps air into the lungs by the power of wingbeats because the need for oxygen increases in flight. Most songbirds stop flapping to sing, so they glide while singing and then flap back up.

Question: Are dragons the same? Can they talk while flying, or must they glide for a conversation?
In birds, flying pumps air into the lungs by the power of wingbeats because the need for oxygen increases in flight. Most songbirds stop flapping to sing, so they glide while singing and then flap back up.

Question: Are dragons the same? Can they talk while flying, or must they glide for a conversation?
66MHIIb.png
Is there or will there ever be official lore for the coliseum? Like where the Ghostlight Ruins are located or why/how the Training Fields got their name, or is it all intended to be up for interpretation?
Is there or will there ever be official lore for the coliseum? Like where the Ghostlight Ruins are located or why/how the Training Fields got their name, or is it all intended to be up for interpretation?
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
This isn't an ETA about adventure mode, but is it still coming
I really hope if it is coming that its like mystery dungeon cause that would be cool as hell
This isn't an ETA about adventure mode, but is it still coming
I really hope if it is coming that its like mystery dungeon cause that would be cool as hell
jotaro_by_kawiku-d9ga4oc.pngkakyoin_by_kawiku-d9ga4of.png
Kinda weird question.

After New Year's, all NoN unopened chests turn into dust. So if someone had been brewing a NoN chest during NoN and then for reasons couldn't get back on to take the chest out of Baldwin's until after New Year's, would the chest turn into dust when it was taken, or would the player then have a glitched NoN chest?
Kinda weird question.

After New Year's, all NoN unopened chests turn into dust. So if someone had been brewing a NoN chest during NoN and then for reasons couldn't get back on to take the chest out of Baldwin's until after New Year's, would the chest turn into dust when it was taken, or would the player then have a glitched NoN chest?
Question:

Is there any Humans in Flight Rising? Like, I thin it would be quite odd to See a dragon making Breeding Pairs. And A Dragon basically Setting up everything.
Question:

Is there any Humans in Flight Rising? Like, I thin it would be quite odd to See a dragon making Breeding Pairs. And A Dragon basically Setting up everything.
Would the ages of Sorneith dragons be comparable to human ages? For example a 16 year old dragon is a teenager, and a 5 year old dragon is still a child. Or is it different for them?
Would the ages of Sorneith dragons be comparable to human ages? For example a 16 year old dragon is a teenager, and a 5 year old dragon is still a child. Or is it different for them?
Is there the possibility of more breeds to come, or is it never going to be more than the amount that are currently available?
Is there the possibility of more breeds to come, or is it never going to be more than the amount that are currently available?
I have a scarf problem. Send scarves help.
Aviator ScarfFlair ScarfSilk Scarf
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 195 196