Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 195 196
How much slime is "one" slime? (Or Goo, or sludge, etc) I'd imagine it all clumps together so do dragons have little measuring tools to make sure they're not getting ripped off when they buy slime from each other?
How much slime is "one" slime? (Or Goo, or sludge, etc) I'd imagine it all clumps together so do dragons have little measuring tools to make sure they're not getting ripped off when they buy slime from each other?
this is not a forum signature
What do you guys think about user-run festival events? Do you like to watch them?
What do you guys think about user-run festival events? Do you like to watch them?
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
If I were to make a video game based off of my clan for no profit whatsoever, would that be allowed? I wouldn't be selling it at all. I'd just make it for my own sheer enjoyment.
If I were to make a video game based off of my clan for no profit whatsoever, would that be allowed? I wouldn't be selling it at all. I'd just make it for my own sheer enjoyment.

They/them, +0 FR time
Xd23BYL.gif
x363j0D.pngCsWpUgY.png Fandragon Wishlist
Sketches for gems
TCgSL.gif
Can Bogsneaks actually fly?
Can Bogsneaks actually fly?
rossignol.gif
Out of curiosity, what kind of dragons (or species) are Spitfire, Edgar, and Pearl? I've had this question on my mind for a while haha
Out of curiosity, what kind of dragons (or species) are Spitfire, Edgar, and Pearl? I've had this question on my mind for a while haha
801128-C0-8-C7-A-4640-98-E6-A1-B6-EC0-A3-A60.png
tumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.png
7-DE5099-A-45-E5-4-CE6-B24-D-E8696-F7385-FA.png
my wishlist
my bio
Where did the holiday familiars came from? Are the deities setting a theme and "making" them every year?
Where did the holiday familiars came from? Are the deities setting a theme and "making" them every year?
Would you ever be open to having a contest where players submit genes, and the winners get to have the genes they designed become genes on the site?
Would you ever be open to having a contest where players submit genes, and the winners get to have the genes they designed become genes on the site?
Free to Use: Bio/Misc & Old Adopts
ZiOEY0u.png
What are an Imperial's whiskers used for? Is it for feeling, display, emotion, or something else?
What are an Imperial's whiskers used for? Is it for feeling, display, emotion, or something else?
FObX7rS.png
How are the hoard food items listed? I thought they would be listed alphabetically.

Would there be any chance we could have a search function added to our hoard food tab? There could be search criteria for:
Points (Food points)
Rarity
Trade (Crim/Swipp)
Junk (Hoard Sell)
Type (already there)
Flight (One for each type of flight)

The flight one I thought of because I had to know which flowers came from the Shadow gathering area to send out as flowergrams, and I wasn't sure which flowers came from where.
How are the hoard food items listed? I thought they would be listed alphabetically.

Would there be any chance we could have a search function added to our hoard food tab? There could be search criteria for:
Points (Food points)
Rarity
Trade (Crim/Swipp)
Junk (Hoard Sell)
Type (already there)
Flight (One for each type of flight)

The flight one I thought of because I had to know which flowers came from the Shadow gathering area to send out as flowergrams, and I wasn't sure which flowers came from where.
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
Seeing as anniversary is right around the corner, is Joxar's Spare Inventory still planned to be released? Have any plans for future festivals been adjusted? i.e. drop rates, prices, what to do with festival currencies.
Seeing as anniversary is right around the corner, is Joxar's Spare Inventory still planned to be released? Have any plans for future festivals been adjusted? i.e. drop rates, prices, what to do with festival currencies.
M7pFA9R.png
tmony
+2 FR
one million tundra dragons
tyEuRXe.pngfLdYOuE.pngT9kSrSy.png
bleh
bleh2 bleh3 StjSAn9.png
b PUBaf.gif
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 195 196