Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 195 196
Not asking for an ETA or a timeline or anything like that, I'm simply curious, but is Adventure Mode still in the works behind the scenes or has the project been scrapped for newer ideas/alternatives?
Not asking for an ETA or a timeline or anything like that, I'm simply curious, but is Adventure Mode still in the works behind the scenes or has the project been scrapped for newer ideas/alternatives?
XriSV9h.gif
what is everyone's favorite color?
what is everyone's favorite color?
v9WarKW.png
Can I ask through Contact Us of what i last bought from the gem marketplace? I was sure that I bought some a gem apparel, but I don't have it in my hoard.

edit: I sent an email! thanks @nightwolf95 I wasn't so sure if they'd have a transaction history, but maybe they do???
edit 2: wait i think i spent it on the skoll familiar... i was doing my daily bonding and i came across a skoll.....
Can I ask through Contact Us of what i last bought from the gem marketplace? I was sure that I bought some a gem apparel, but I don't have it in my hoard.

edit: I sent an email! thanks @nightwolf95 I wasn't so sure if they'd have a transaction history, but maybe they do???
edit 2: wait i think i spent it on the skoll familiar... i was doing my daily bonding and i came across a skoll.....
So just how 'giant' are Giant Sand Dollars? Are we talking fae sized, big enough for Imperials to play frisbee with...what?

I need to know for, uh...reasons. >.>
So just how 'giant' are Giant Sand Dollars? Are we talking fae sized, big enough for Imperials to play frisbee with...what?

I need to know for, uh...reasons. >.>
1ZHnNyJ.pngâ–ˆbcRnJHQ.gifâ–ˆcskp9sJ.png

The Coliseum Encounter Project â–ˆ|â–ˆDragonomics!
About how many CR requests do you guys get a day for your dragons? How many do the deities get?

And most importantly, with all of the new stuff coming out, like Opal and such, how are you guys doing? Make sure to take of yourselves!
About how many CR requests do you guys get a day for your dragons? How many do the deities get?

And most importantly, with all of the new stuff coming out, like Opal and such, how are you guys doing? Make sure to take of yourselves!
EHmoQIa.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifXqQeriv.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifRPahVGv.png
Where does the staff think "____ a dragon above you" threads belong? I've seen them in both Forum Games and in Dragon Share. Does the crew have any opinions?
Where does the staff think "____ a dragon above you" threads belong? I've seen them in both Forum Games and in Dragon Share. Does the crew have any opinions?
atjdCG9.png
He/Him
1bRTU3Z.png
Will the artists ever make general art of the dragon races of Sornieth? Ie more npcs, but not merchants or traders, or simply random dragon art added to encyclopedia entries. We'd love to see more variance in breeds and what more than one individual of a race can look like. The world building you guys have started is nice, but its lacking in detail and missing that 'lived in' feeling.
Will the artists ever make general art of the dragon races of Sornieth? Ie more npcs, but not merchants or traders, or simply random dragon art added to encyclopedia entries. We'd love to see more variance in breeds and what more than one individual of a race can look like. The world building you guys have started is nice, but its lacking in detail and missing that 'lived in' feeling.
4gOhMzr.png Lore/Misc:

Clan An Duin
Progenitor Dross
Epsilon's Archives
Naomi Breeders Inc.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
WdyTW3r.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Shops:

Error: File not Found
Naomi Blood Hatchery
FR Item/CS Item Shop
Art Shop WIP
6 Digit G1s For Sale

ToTPy94.png
I want the staff to know they're beautiful and that I wanna know if y'all have a general playlist you listen to when working?

^^ have a FANTASTIC DAY.
I want the staff to know they're beautiful and that I wanna know if y'all have a general playlist you listen to when working?

^^ have a FANTASTIC DAY.
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
will there ever be a new breed that can only be gotten from swipp's? aka the eggs and the scrolls of breed change, you have to collect a bunch of rare stuff to get them? that would be weird and cool at the same time. like, swipp just finessing eggs to get stuff for. swipp thats illegal, stop it.
will there ever be a new breed that can only be gotten from swipp's? aka the eggs and the scrolls of breed change, you have to collect a bunch of rare stuff to get them? that would be weird and cool at the same time. like, swipp just finessing eggs to get stuff for. swipp thats illegal, stop it.
aFyJZ4Y.png
What is/are the cause(s) of delays in releasing new "Ask The Team" answers?
What is/are the cause(s) of delays in releasing new "Ask The Team" answers?
jA0Unwf.gif
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 195 196