Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 195 196
were genes like opal or gembond envisioned to be restricting or weighting to dragons movement or is that more up to a player's personal lore?
were genes like opal or gembond envisioned to be restricting or weighting to dragons movement or is that more up to a player's personal lore?
firevs1.png HEYO WHAT IS UP MY DUDES WELCOME TO ANOTHER EPISODE OF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I pop around FR only occasionally these days but I have a password manager so I'll always come back
How does Flowerfall work?
How does Flowerfall work?
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
Is Dragonmeet still a thing, or has it been axed?

What are some things the team didn't anticipate/had to learn when they decided to run this website?
Is Dragonmeet still a thing, or has it been axed?

What are some things the team didn't anticipate/had to learn when they decided to run this website?
b6b79395300f38d126815a735af03192.pngtumblr_nkoy2v68mq1sjcj33o1_250.gif
Why are only comics in the Ad Sections?
Why are only comics in the Ad Sections?
Will any more dragon spaces be added to lair space beyond the maximum 10 pages currently allowed? ( I would love another 2 pages at least.)
Will any more dragon spaces be added to lair space beyond the maximum 10 pages currently allowed? ( I would love another 2 pages at least.)
Will new gene breeding achievements ever be added? It's been so long.
Will new gene breeding achievements ever be added? It's been so long.
fIrkakB.png tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o1_75sq.png DeB4uZe.png
a129Nss.png SM9WJh6.png fX0bVgZ.png
How did you come up with all eleven elements? And why did you leave Time, Aether, and a few other ones out?
How did you come up with all eleven elements? And why did you leave Time, Aether, and a few other ones out?
Will we see more dragon breeds soon?
Will we see more dragon breeds soon?
HzGpUHb.png
What are the units of treasure? Is the coin seen next to our treasure counters the only legal tender or are there coins to represent larger amounts of treasure?
What are the units of treasure? Is the coin seen next to our treasure counters the only legal tender or are there coins to represent larger amounts of treasure?
bic_signaturefinal_by_starkindlerstudio-daq8vx1.png
Do you have to be over 18 to be a volunteer mod?
I read the guide and I'm still not sure.
Do you have to be over 18 to be a volunteer mod?
I read the guide and I'm still not sure.
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 195 196