Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 195 196
We have reopened the thread for additional questions.

Please remember, we do not discuss ETAs, development timelines, or suggestions. If there is a feature you would like to see, please feel free to submit your suggestion directly to us through Contact Us or visit our Suggestions forum to discuss your idea with fellow players. Thank you!
We have reopened the thread for additional questions.

Please remember, we do not discuss ETAs, development timelines, or suggestions. If there is a feature you would like to see, please feel free to submit your suggestion directly to us through Contact Us or visit our Suggestions forum to discuss your idea with fellow players. Thank you!
@Aequorin Will we ever get more gem marketplace skins?
@Aequorin Will we ever get more gem marketplace skins?
g8T8XC2.png
Will there ever be a thing for "Bond With All Familiars"? I'm getting pretty tired of scrolling through more than 4 pages full of dragons accompanied by familiars..
Will there ever be a thing for "Bond With All Familiars"? I'm getting pretty tired of scrolling through more than 4 pages full of dragons accompanied by familiars..
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o1_500.gif
How do mods choose their familiars?

What do the deities think about the festival events their flights come up with?
How do mods choose their familiars?

What do the deities think about the festival events their flights come up with?
1_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33h.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33d.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7n337.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-db7n331.gif
Does the breed Pearl, Spitfire, and Edgar are have a name? Will we ever see more of them?

Will we ever find out more about the NPC dragons? Mainly the couriers, the Festive Favors dragon, and the Scrying Workshop dragon :)
Does the breed Pearl, Spitfire, and Edgar are have a name? Will we ever see more of them?

Will we ever find out more about the NPC dragons? Mainly the couriers, the Festive Favors dragon, and the Scrying Workshop dragon :)
TBh4eRz.png
+8 FR Time
PWYW Name Shop | Little Moon Hatchery | PWYW Lore Shop | Wishlist
Willing to take back any dragons you've received from me!
What do the aliens that rain down on the Starfall Isles look like?
What do the aliens that rain down on the Starfall Isles look like?
tumblr_inline_nnnkgu0nhK1t8x5hx_540.png
Do Ridgebacks have nostrils on their face or all the way at the end of their snoot?
Do Ridgebacks have nostrils on their face or all the way at the end of their snoot?
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo6_500.png
Do you really have a staff office party in December?
Do you really have a staff office party in December?
2kt/2g fake FR achievements

Orca | She/her | +0 FR time
WHY IS THIS GAME SO ADDICTING?
WHY IS THIS GAME SO ADDICTING?
OBULKax.png
Deviantart | Aurora Anomaly | WOF Amino
XznEWjx.png
I have a question about Coatls! Their wings look very stiff - in images we always see them with their wings facing upwards. So my question is - how do they fold their wings?
I have a question about Coatls! Their wings look very stiff - in images we always see them with their wings facing upwards. So my question is - how do they fold their wings?
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 195 196