Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 195 196
how do obtain more first generation dragons?
how do obtain more first generation dragons?
Are cross-breed pairings cannon in Sornieth? For example, do faes and imperials really pair up and produce offspring or is this a feature solely for gameplay so users have an easier chance to breed for what they want?
Are cross-breed pairings cannon in Sornieth? For example, do faes and imperials really pair up and produce offspring or is this a feature solely for gameplay so users have an easier chance to breed for what they want?
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
If you were stuck at an endless Ice Cream Shop, with ALL the flavors displayed out before you... (after you gorged on a dozen scoops of course) ....what Flavor Ice Cream would go with What Breed of Dragon...? Ice Cream lovers everywhere want to know.
If you were stuck at an endless Ice Cream Shop, with ALL the flavors displayed out before you... (after you gorged on a dozen scoops of course) ....what Flavor Ice Cream would go with What Breed of Dragon...? Ice Cream lovers everywhere want to know.
GyTxqUF.png
Is there an LGBT community in Sornieth? What standpoints do certain flights or breeds have about it?
Is there an LGBT community in Sornieth? What standpoints do certain flights or breeds have about it?
XsyYMAb.png bxbkeiO.png s-l96.jpgbxbkeiO.png XsyYMAb.png
Is there any way you could make posts not visible for people who have blocked you just like when you have blocked them? I only ask because I love participating in the give & get threads and the rules state not to delete your post after you make it, but I don't know that someone is blocking me sometimes until after I've done my post. I'm sure this probably happens to other people in other capacities, too.
Is there any way you could make posts not visible for people who have blocked you just like when you have blocked them? I only ask because I love participating in the give & get threads and the rules state not to delete your post after you make it, but I don't know that someone is blocking me sometimes until after I've done my post. I'm sure this probably happens to other people in other capacities, too.
Nature never did betray the heart that loved her - William Wordsworth
BPpOUJu.png
Was it always planned to change Baldwin's art and breed from a pearlcatcher to a bogsneak?
Was it always planned to change Baldwin's art and breed from a pearlcatcher to a bogsneak?
PAfw65w.png
Is there any information about when the item caption contest 5 winners will be announced? And when will the items be available in the game? Thanks!
Is there any information about when the item caption contest 5 winners will be announced? And when will the items be available in the game? Thanks!
FR+3
0hk5hbz.png
Do you plan on making Eliminate a drop for every venue once you revamp the Coliseum?
Do you plan on making Eliminate a drop for every venue once you revamp the Coliseum?
Help them grow please!=>eastern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gif
How would look like the offspring between deities?
How would look like the offspring between deities?
kMm4J.gif
Nhb4B.gif
Why is there a difference from beating non-element specific monsters in the Coliseum from beating element specific monsters? Does it have something to do with alliance?
Why is there a difference from beating non-element specific monsters in the Coliseum from beating element specific monsters? Does it have something to do with alliance?
star | she/her | writer | dreamer | wishlist

Don't forget to learn something new every day!
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 195 196