Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 195 196
Are the Goblin familiars loosely based around the Imp familiars that were an option in the 2014 festival familiar poll?
Are the Goblin familiars loosely based around the Imp familiars that were an option in the 2014 festival familiar poll?
xYjY92X.jpg

They/them
How would other faes react to a fae who speaks with emotion?
How would other faes react to a fae who speaks with emotion?
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
I know genes can affect the texture of the dragons' skin / scales / fur. But can they also change the dragon's behavior?
Would a Crystal-gened dragon become more aggressive if given Tiger? What would happen if Seraph got replaced by, say, Toxin? Would it make the dragon lean slightly more towards evil?
I know genes can affect the texture of the dragons' skin / scales / fur. But can they also change the dragon's behavior?
Would a Crystal-gened dragon become more aggressive if given Tiger? What would happen if Seraph got replaced by, say, Toxin? Would it make the dragon lean slightly more towards evil?
Im just wondering if there is ever going to be site added activities for festivals? As it stands now there is just Baldwins and grinding for chests, leaving fun activities up to the Flights. I feel that Festivals should be celebrated in a grander way.
Im just wondering if there is ever going to be site added activities for festivals? As it stands now there is just Baldwins and grinding for chests, leaving fun activities up to the Flights. I feel that Festivals should be celebrated in a grander way.
4LxiTjz.gif
Hey! Me and a few friends were talking about it, so I'd like to ask. Is it possible to get an Eliminate Stone from Pinkerton? There are so many conflicting accounts, such as "Pinkerton only gives 1-4 star rarity items" and "I've gotten plenty of elims from him, as well as ambushes and berserkers." I personally have never gotten one from Pinkerton, nor ever seen a screenshot of someone grabbing one from his pile.

So, is it possible to get Eliminate from Pinkerton? Or a weird figment of everyone's imagination?
Hey! Me and a few friends were talking about it, so I'd like to ask. Is it possible to get an Eliminate Stone from Pinkerton? There are so many conflicting accounts, such as "Pinkerton only gives 1-4 star rarity items" and "I've gotten plenty of elims from him, as well as ambushes and berserkers." I personally have never gotten one from Pinkerton, nor ever seen a screenshot of someone grabbing one from his pile.

So, is it possible to get Eliminate from Pinkerton? Or a weird figment of everyone's imagination?
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
Who is bigger, Icewarden or Earthshaker?
Who is bigger, Icewarden or Earthshaker?
Accent Shop
How do I obtain eggs? And how do I become a beta tester?
How do I obtain eggs? And how do I become a beta tester?
If Sornieth is technically the only place dragons can exist, how come beastclans haven't considered just getting out of dodge and setting up shop on a dragon-free continent?
If Sornieth is technically the only place dragons can exist, how come beastclans haven't considered just getting out of dodge and setting up shop on a dragon-free continent?
S9yIg1.pngX21w01.png
27ag51.png
AoWiY1.pngKF6iE1.png
When will you be updating the Progenitor Restoration thread? It's been a long time
When will you be updating the Progenitor Restoration thread? It's been a long time
Silver/Flint | they/them
FR time +2
INFP
BrBhTud.png
When will the apparel glitch with Bogsneaks and Scaled Helmets be fixed?
When will the apparel glitch with Bogsneaks and Scaled Helmets be fixed?
(This needs to be updated but I am lazy)
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 195 196