Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 195 196
Is there a dragon size graph anywhere? For example how big are snappers? And are all faes really as tiny as scribbles? Or is Tomo just massive? Also if the sise difference is this extreme, how can my flight cope with this? Does it function kind of like a zootopia city? I'm really just curious how bossdad stormcatcher deals with the size differences and the sizes in HUMAN MEASUREMENTS
Is there a dragon size graph anywhere? For example how big are snappers? And are all faes really as tiny as scribbles? Or is Tomo just massive? Also if the sise difference is this extreme, how can my flight cope with this? Does it function kind of like a zootopia city? I'm really just curious how bossdad stormcatcher deals with the size differences and the sizes in HUMAN MEASUREMENTS
dfO3Xwj.png
Who is the Imperial at the Scrying Workshop?
Who is the Imperial at the Scrying Workshop?
Reposting my question.

Will you guys ever fix the severely muted shadows on the colors Maize, Seafoam, Pink, Aqua, Ect.? Theyve been virtually unusable since the color wheel expansion and its a very obvious, very glaring issue.
Reposting my question.

Will you guys ever fix the severely muted shadows on the colors Maize, Seafoam, Pink, Aqua, Ect.? Theyve been virtually unusable since the color wheel expansion and its a very obvious, very glaring issue.
4gOhMzr.png Lore/Misc:

Clan An Duin
Progenitor Dross
Epsilon's Archives
Naomi Breeders Inc.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
WdyTW3r.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Shops:

Error: File not Found
Naomi Blood Hatchery
FR Item/CS Item Shop
Art Shop WIP
6 Digit G1s For Sale

ToTPy94.png
Aside from the beastclans are there any familiar families (like manticores or miths for example) that are sentient?
Aside from the beastclans are there any familiar families (like manticores or miths for example) that are sentient?
qCJC5AV.png
Are there any dragon species that physically cannot swim or would not be able to without great difficulty (not meaning dislike for water e.g. Ridgebacks, but like Snappers who cannot fly)?

....on that thought, could a Snapper rig something up to fly? Would some of the steampunk wings assist? I imagine Snappers might sink as well....

Did the dragon species of Sornieth come fully-formed and remained unchanged since then, or have they changed/adapted/evolved since being brought into creation by the deities?
Are there any dragon species that physically cannot swim or would not be able to without great difficulty (not meaning dislike for water e.g. Ridgebacks, but like Snappers who cannot fly)?

....on that thought, could a Snapper rig something up to fly? Would some of the steampunk wings assist? I imagine Snappers might sink as well....

Did the dragon species of Sornieth come fully-formed and remained unchanged since then, or have they changed/adapted/evolved since being brought into creation by the deities?
xYjY92X.jpg

They/them
When I breed dragons there used to only the names of "breedable" choices in bold. Now all the names are there and I don't know until I've made selections and they are rejected that they're related. Any chance that previous feature could return?
When I breed dragons there used to only the names of "breedable" choices in bold. Now all the names are there and I don't know until I've made selections and they are rejected that they're related. Any chance that previous feature could return?
When a new or rather any player inputs a cencored word into a post, while it does star it out as ****** but is the post flagged or the user monitored if excessive censorship happens? In another words, are you notified that a user tried to curse?
When a new or rather any player inputs a cencored word into a post, while it does star it out as ****** but is the post flagged or the user monitored if excessive censorship happens? In another words, are you notified that a user tried to curse?
ezimba__2__by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgurtx.gifezimba_by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgq80i.gif
Did any of the inspiration for the 'borrowing' lore of the Ridgebacks come from Kender from the Dragonlance Chronicles?

- signed, a Tasslehoff fangirl :)
Did any of the inspiration for the 'borrowing' lore of the Ridgebacks come from Kender from the Dragonlance Chronicles?

- signed, a Tasslehoff fangirl :)
tumblr_ntwzxj7Nls1r7cw6zo3_100.png
tumblr_ovrxykc6Gp1s8e6zvo2_100.png
Which dragon species would you say is the best swimmer? Which is the worst? Or is it an individual thing?
Which dragon species would you say is the best swimmer? Which is the worst? Or is it an individual thing?
Yi8U9eL.pngX4Rja7n.pngYi8U9eL.png
8RAJoZx.gif +3 hours FR time
Are there any "stereotypes" regarding genes? For example, dragons with crystal/facet being seen as rare? or seraph as innocent? poison/toxin as mutant?
Are there any "stereotypes" regarding genes? For example, dragons with crystal/facet being seen as rare? or seraph as innocent? poison/toxin as mutant?
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 195 196