Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 195 196
If Baldwin's cauldron got struck by lightning, covering him in the stuff and making him into a Bogsneak, does that mean Stormcatcher made Bogsneaks?
If Baldwin's cauldron got struck by lightning, covering him in the stuff and making him into a Bogsneak, does that mean Stormcatcher made Bogsneaks?
i really like star wars ok
Are there undiscovered lands in Sornieth? Is Sornieth its own planet?
Are there undiscovered lands in Sornieth? Is Sornieth its own planet?
I always subscribe to my threads, but not to other people's.

I also like roleplaying.
Two questions:

What kinda music do you guys listen to while making art?

and

Who reviews tidal trouble maps? 'cuz I can totally imagine an intern sitting at a desk crying, "I wanted to be an artist..."
Two questions:

What kinda music do you guys listen to while making art?

and

Who reviews tidal trouble maps? 'cuz I can totally imagine an intern sitting at a desk crying, "I wanted to be an artist..."
XsyYMAb.png bxbkeiO.png s-l96.jpgbxbkeiO.png XsyYMAb.png
Who came up with the name for the death's-head stag?
Who came up with the name for the death's-head stag?
q1aVYVt.pngZQRKwMz.pngshadowbinder.png
Is there any chance we may see more "daily life" apparels in the future? You have many different types of apparel sets for warriors, but not a single set for a cook, gardener, artist or writer! Considering forage is actually a gather type, the lack of gardening apparel really bothers me! I understand dominance and fights are a key part of the site, but not every dragon may be cut for battles! :)
Is there any chance we may see more "daily life" apparels in the future? You have many different types of apparel sets for warriors, but not a single set for a cook, gardener, artist or writer! Considering forage is actually a gather type, the lack of gardening apparel really bothers me! I understand dominance and fights are a key part of the site, but not every dragon may be cut for battles! :)
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
I have a question: how are the random dragons chosen? Are they randomly hand-picked by a staff member happening across a random user site, and they just continuously choose them and make a list? Or is there a random generator?
I have a question: how are the random dragons chosen? Are they randomly hand-picked by a staff member happening across a random user site, and they just continuously choose them and make a list? Or is there a random generator?
How much of the Second Age do modern dragons currently know about (excluding how the Arcanist was made)? Like, do they know about any specific cities and what they were like, or what kind of cultures they've discovered?
How much of the Second Age do modern dragons currently know about (excluding how the Arcanist was made)? Like, do they know about any specific cities and what they were like, or what kind of cultures they've discovered?
BcRJQQl.png
How would an imperial wear a wolf cape? Wolfs can't be that big.
How would an imperial wear a wolf cape? Wolfs can't be that big.
HzGpUHb.png
Has the staff ever considered making a new dragon type where there's a vast difference between males and females. A good "real world" example would be angler fish, how the females are big, scary, and have the titular "angler"; while males are small and unassuming ( they almost look like a different kind of fish!) Would you ever consider a dragon type whose gender could be such a difference?
Has the staff ever considered making a new dragon type where there's a vast difference between males and females. A good "real world" example would be angler fish, how the females are big, scary, and have the titular "angler"; while males are small and unassuming ( they almost look like a different kind of fish!) Would you ever consider a dragon type whose gender could be such a difference?
Are you any closer to allowing us to pay for gems with methods other then PayPal?
Are you any closer to allowing us to pay for gems with methods other then PayPal?
Loves all things feline
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 195 196