Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 195 196
Those invisible cloaks better come back. If I had known they have no future plans I would have bought them cheap when I could!

Do you have any plans to update the dragon breeds encyclopedia? Even though I'll probably stick to my headcanons, I would still love to see graphs of average breed sizes and wingspans, a chart of all the breeds together with their average heights to get a good idea of size differences, and maybe even little diagrams of stuff like how different an Imp's horns can be and how different a Bog's fins can appear.
Those invisible cloaks better come back. If I had known they have no future plans I would have bought them cheap when I could!

Do you have any plans to update the dragon breeds encyclopedia? Even though I'll probably stick to my headcanons, I would still love to see graphs of average breed sizes and wingspans, a chart of all the breeds together with their average heights to get a good idea of size differences, and maybe even little diagrams of stuff like how different an Imp's horns can be and how different a Bog's fins can appear.
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
I've heard there are accounts for the eleven deities but I gotta ask...how often do talk on the forums and who talks the most because I'm assuming it's not often...(the Boss is probably too busy yelling at interns to stop slacking off probably to interact much with the rest of us I bet.)
I've heard there are accounts for the eleven deities but I gotta ask...how often do talk on the forums and who talks the most because I'm assuming it's not often...(the Boss is probably too busy yelling at interns to stop slacking off probably to interact much with the rest of us I bet.)
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
Hi :) my clan lives in the Rotrock Rim and I like to think that the weather is kind of humid and on the warmer side. I also think that the Abiding Boneyard would be desert-like; dry and hot. My question is, what are the climates of the Scarred Wasteland? Is it ever cold? (I really like the arctic clothes but I don't know if it makes sense to wear these outfits in the Plague area.) Thanks!
Hi :) my clan lives in the Rotrock Rim and I like to think that the weather is kind of humid and on the warmer side. I also think that the Abiding Boneyard would be desert-like; dry and hot. My question is, what are the climates of the Scarred Wasteland? Is it ever cold? (I really like the arctic clothes but I don't know if it makes sense to wear these outfits in the Plague area.) Thanks!
Looking for this UMA wm1ug.gif0gfpV.gif
I have a question!

Can you pick up Coatl babies?! They look so cute!!
I have a question!

Can you pick up Coatl babies?! They look so cute!!
Just to know it: Are you gonna release new lairupgrades this year? :)
Or do we have to wait another year?
Just to know it: Are you gonna release new lairupgrades this year? :)
Or do we have to wait another year?
egg.gif
With the Coli revamp coming, do you plan to add Eliminate drops to every venue?
With the Coli revamp coming, do you plan to add Eliminate drops to every venue?
Help them grow please!=>eastern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gif
Why is the random dragon view always showing dragons who are in a dead lair? I rather see one that not in a dead lair to tell the owner that I like there dragon and stuff like that.
Why is the random dragon view always showing dragons who are in a dead lair? I rather see one that not in a dead lair to tell the owner that I like there dragon and stuff like that.
image0.png
[quote name="Tavvy" date=2017-04-18 07:49:45] Without opposable thumbs, how do some dragons (like snappers, for example) use tools and weapons (swords, bows, etc)? Do they use magic or do they need a helper/assistant to use the items for them? [/quote] Even better question: Do dragons actually use these weapons? If I'm remembering right on the Sword reveal it was said they don't really use them.
Tavvy wrote on 2017-04-18:
Without opposable thumbs, how do some dragons (like snappers, for example) use tools and weapons (swords, bows, etc)? Do they use magic or do they need a helper/assistant to use the items for them?
Even better question: Do dragons actually use these weapons? If I'm remembering right on the Sword reveal it was said they don't really use them.
My writing project.
Does every eye colour have an obtainable primary/secondary/tertiary colour that matches? For example, Blackberry looks really close to the eyes of a dragon from a Shadow Flight, while Shamrock looks similar to the eyes of Nature Dragon. Are there others?
Does every eye colour have an obtainable primary/secondary/tertiary colour that matches? For example, Blackberry looks really close to the eyes of a dragon from a Shadow Flight, while Shamrock looks similar to the eyes of Nature Dragon. Are there others?
AFxsK93.png
Is there any consideration for adding more lair space, several of us have managed to top out.
Is there any consideration for adding more lair space, several of us have managed to top out.
1L5TGl1.pngjn0pAcU.pngNVgCjtR.pngghAVYGe.pngx3J6SUS.png
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 195 196