Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 195 196
Will the Goldslab apparel ever return? It says it was cycled out in late 2014 and hasn't been back since. Are there any plans to bring it back into rotation in the near future?
Will the Goldslab apparel ever return? It says it was cycled out in late 2014 and hasn't been back since. Are there any plans to bring it back into rotation in the near future?

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep]
A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.
Are we supposed to re-ask questions from previous Ask the Teams? The first post says questions will be documented, but is there a time limit on those (i.e. question #41 was asked in February, and so will be archived for potential answering until May)? And you probably partially determine which questions get answered by how frequently it is asked, so would re-asking a question artificially increase its likelihood of being answered?

In case we can re-ask, mine from February: What are Baldwin's official colors? I've created the other NPCs for my lair, and I'm just missing him. Along those lines, what does Marva look like? Is there any art of her that I've missed? I want her for my lair too :3
Are we supposed to re-ask questions from previous Ask the Teams? The first post says questions will be documented, but is there a time limit on those (i.e. question #41 was asked in February, and so will be archived for potential answering until May)? And you probably partially determine which questions get answered by how frequently it is asked, so would re-asking a question artificially increase its likelihood of being answered?

In case we can re-ask, mine from February: What are Baldwin's official colors? I've created the other NPCs for my lair, and I'm just missing him. Along those lines, what does Marva look like? Is there any art of her that I've missed? I want her for my lair too :3
tumblr_inline_njviw3UTUL1qg2i5p.png
I was wondering if there's any plans to set up the bestiary with an alphabet index or maybe a search function?
I was wondering if there's any plans to set up the bestiary with an alphabet index or maybe a search function?
Always be yourself
Unless you can be a Dragon
Then always be a Dragon
so who the heck is this Marva, the wondrous enchantress of April first???
so who the heck is this Marva, the wondrous enchantress of April first???
Is Adventure mode still in the works?
Is Adventure mode still in the works?
A game I play while waiting
Pinging me? Don't forget the numbers!
Will the April Fool's items (Marva's Invisibility Cloak & The Emperor's New Clothes) be obtainable from chests of any sort or pinkerton? Or where they a one-time limited release?
Will the April Fool's items (Marva's Invisibility Cloak & The Emperor's New Clothes) be obtainable from chests of any sort or pinkerton? Or where they a one-time limited release?
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

Who is Marva? Are they a trickster? Some god-like force? The unknown deity of jokes and pranks? Or just a dragon that likes jokes?
Who is Marva? Are they a trickster? Some god-like force? The unknown deity of jokes and pranks? Or just a dragon that likes jokes?

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
Will HD mode come back?
Will HD mode come back?
94gCA.gifIehlz.gifZsfOh.gifUsAd2.gif
1_orig.png
94gCA.gif
What kind of dragon is Marva? What kind of colors does she have?
What kind of dragon is Marva? What kind of colors does she have?
jotaro_by_kawiku-d9ga4oc.pngkakyoin_by_kawiku-d9ga4of.png
Does Joxar the Mirror Dragon have the Traveler's Rune on his crown and lanterns on purpose?
Does Joxar the Mirror Dragon have the Traveler's Rune on his crown and lanterns on purpose?
1s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1ku.png
2s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1kn.png
3s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1kd.pngShe/Her | +3 hours FR Time 965_0fd465b848564ebc_I.gif
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 195 196