Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 195 196
What did you enjoy working on the most, out of everything you've worked on?
What did you enjoy working on the most, out of everything you've worked on?
molly - she|her
sg4WUz9.pngMsUOWzZ.png
I've often wondered, does the stretch of sea between The Southern Icefield and Ashfall Waste/Windswept Plateau have a name?
I've often wondered, does the stretch of sea between The Southern Icefield and Ashfall Waste/Windswept Plateau have a name?
arkantos_signature_by_sludgy_by_sludgy-dben8lb.png
Are there any plans to add a new flight/deity to FR? On a semi-related note, will dragons ever be able to defect to the Beastclans?
Are there any plans to add a new flight/deity to FR? On a semi-related note, will dragons ever be able to defect to the Beastclans?
CXfN6hb.png
Will the FR clock ever run during play other than just when you switch screens?
Will the FR clock ever run during play other than just when you switch screens?
Always be yourself
Unless you can be a Dragon
Then always be a Dragon
Why have the deities forsaken us? Will they ever speak to us again? [img]http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/cr.gif[/img]
Why have the deities forsaken us? Will they ever speak to us again?

cr.gif
XriSV9h.gif
What is your favorite part about working on FR?
What is your favorite part about working on FR?
Hope your having a good day
Is there any way to disassociate your account from the person who referred you? Many of us are concerned about privacy and some years down the road we are not always on the same terms with the person that referred us. I know I will not be purchasing any more gems until this is changed.
Is there any way to disassociate your account from the person who referred you? Many of us are concerned about privacy and some years down the road we are not always on the same terms with the person that referred us. I know I will not be purchasing any more gems until this is changed.
Stuff will one day go here.
[quote]How does canon apparel work? I noticed in the most recent live update, the tail piece has feathers which scale to each dragon species. The cats and frogs also show as the same size on screen no matter if they're on a fae or an imperial. Is this size difference canon or used for site convenience/visibility to the player?[/quote] The size difference is for convenience and visibility to the player. A housecat that accompanies a fae will be nearly the same size, while one that accompanies an imperial would be a very small friend indeed! [br][br][quote]whats the best forum post typo you guys have ever seen?[/quote] When Undel called the Flamecaller the Lamecaller. [br][br][quote]What do Coatls consider colors that aren't bright? Is it grayscale or is it pastels and non-saturated colors?[/quote] Greyscale would be very sickly looking the average coatl. Pastels and non-saturated are less ideal, and may indicate ill health. [br][br][quote]Why is the Arcanist described as the 'youngest god' when he (created in the Second Age, technically) came before the Gladekeeper and the Plaguebringer (both of whomn were born in the Third Age)?[/quote] The Arcanist was the last to fully manifest and awaken, though his "birth" was the catalyst that ended the second age, and helped to create the Plaguebringer and Gladekeeper. These latter two fully manifested and became sentient before the Arcanist. [br][br][quote]May I inquire what the new hint words are??[/quote] All of the hints from our previous list have been revealed. Here are your new hints: [list] [*]Akirigeddon [*]Opal [*]Blooming [*]Goat[/list] [br][br][quote]The avatars of Undel and Aequorin have more of a yellow hue, while Mutron and Xhaztol have more of a blue hue. I identify blue as more technical information and yellow more of community orientated information. Is that purpose for user to quick notice which of a kind a post at the news box on the front page is? Or is it just coincidence?[/quote] It is more of a coincidence than a designation of the type of information being presented. In general, Mutron and Akiri's posts will be technical/features. Aequorin's posts will relate to the community. Xhaztol's posts may relate to community, or technical/features. Undel's posts may relate to community or content. [br][br][quote]Is there any way to disassociate your account from the person who referred you? Many of us are concerned about privacy and some years down the road we are not always on the same terms with the person that referred us. I know I will not be purchasing any more gems until this is changed.[/quote] Yes. You can submit a request through Contact Us. You will need to use the email address registered to your account in order for Customer Support to process your request.
Quote:
How does canon apparel work? I noticed in the most recent live update, the tail piece has feathers which scale to each dragon species. The cats and frogs also show as the same size on screen no matter if they're on a fae or an imperial. Is this size difference canon or used for site convenience/visibility to the player?

The size difference is for convenience and visibility to the player. A housecat that accompanies a fae will be nearly the same size, while one that accompanies an imperial would be a very small friend indeed!

Quote:
whats the best forum post typo you guys have ever seen?

When Undel called the Flamecaller the Lamecaller.

Quote:
What do Coatls consider colors that aren't bright? Is it grayscale or is it pastels and non-saturated colors?

Greyscale would be very sickly looking the average coatl. Pastels and non-saturated are less ideal, and may indicate ill health.

Quote:
Why is the Arcanist described as the 'youngest god' when he (created in the Second Age, technically) came before the Gladekeeper and the Plaguebringer (both of whomn were born in the Third Age)?

The Arcanist was the last to fully manifest and awaken, though his "birth" was the catalyst that ended the second age, and helped to create the Plaguebringer and Gladekeeper. These latter two fully manifested and became sentient before the Arcanist.

Quote:
May I inquire what the new hint words are??

All of the hints from our previous list have been revealed. Here are your new hints:
  • Akirigeddon
  • Opal
  • Blooming
  • Goat

Quote:
The avatars of Undel and Aequorin have more of a yellow hue, while Mutron and Xhaztol have more of a blue hue. I identify blue as more technical information and yellow more of community orientated information. Is that purpose for user to quick notice which of a kind a post at the news box on the front page is? Or is it just coincidence?

It is more of a coincidence than a designation of the type of information being presented. In general, Mutron and Akiri's posts will be technical/features. Aequorin's posts will relate to the community. Xhaztol's posts may relate to community, or technical/features. Undel's posts may relate to community or content.

Quote:

Yes. You can submit a request through Contact Us. You will need to use the email address registered to your account in order for Customer Support to process your request.
I'm not sure if this is something answerable, but I'm curious to know: What gathering method (foraging, fishing, etc) is most-used across the site? Is there one in particular that is significantly more frequented by users than others? Is there one significantly less used? And do these stats change during festivals (due to the appearance of chests in digging)?
I'm not sure if this is something answerable, but I'm curious to know: What gathering method (foraging, fishing, etc) is most-used across the site? Is there one in particular that is significantly more frequented by users than others? Is there one significantly less used? And do these stats change during festivals (due to the appearance of chests in digging)?
Click here XXY Ivory/Ivory/Shadow NOW UP FOR AUCTION!
Canon-wise, how is it possible that the same piece of apparel that can fit a Fae also can fit much larger kinds of dragons, such as a Guardian or an Imperial? Is it magic, maybe?
Canon-wise, how is it possible that the same piece of apparel that can fit a Fae also can fit much larger kinds of dragons, such as a Guardian or an Imperial? Is it magic, maybe?
BcRJQQl.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 195 196