Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 195 196
How do seasons work on Sornieth? Do they run a similar cycle as Earth or do they happen differently?
How do seasons work on Sornieth? Do they run a similar cycle as Earth or do they happen differently?
XriSV9h.gif
If bogsneaks are an alchemical breed and (I'm assuming) a relatively recent one at that, why do they have a whole page of breed lore? Have bogs been around long enough to have their own species quirks and ways of living? Related, do dragons that are turned into bogs adopt their behaviors or is it only those born bogs?
If bogsneaks are an alchemical breed and (I'm assuming) a relatively recent one at that, why do they have a whole page of breed lore? Have bogs been around long enough to have their own species quirks and ways of living? Related, do dragons that are turned into bogs adopt their behaviors or is it only those born bogs?
Do beasts have to feed their clans too? Does doing so result in happy [item=Longneck Medium]s?
Do beasts have to feed their clans too? Does doing so result in happy Longneck Medium s?
Wildclaw Fun Fact #21 - If you tie a bow around a wildclaw's neck, it might cause Christmas. Spontaneously.
Do the levels of exalted dragons make any difference to the Dominance scoring? Or is it only the number of exalted dragons that counts, regardless of what level they happen to be?

Or, in other words: in Dominance, does exalting a level 25 adult dragon count for more than, or the same as, exalting a newborn hatchling?
Do the levels of exalted dragons make any difference to the Dominance scoring? Or is it only the number of exalted dragons that counts, regardless of what level they happen to be?

Or, in other words: in Dominance, does exalting a level 25 adult dragon count for more than, or the same as, exalting a newborn hatchling?
9D8YYS1.png6I5ajst.png
What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
Prvfc1i.png[The Hatchery Masterlist/center]
Why don't the Deities talk to us that much? It makes me sad that they are so silent.
Why don't the Deities talk to us that much? It makes me sad that they are so silent.
ampharos.png 20 | any pronouns | about me | accents |
what would spirals look like...un-spiraled? I'm attempting to draw one and I'm having difficulty getting it to look less swirly.
what would spirals look like...un-spiraled? I'm attempting to draw one and I'm having difficulty getting it to look less swirly.
Please feel free to check out my lair as I am always breeding. ^_^
What part of the site will you work on after the AH and Coli are updated? Do you think that far ahead? Can you tell us?
What part of the site will you work on after the AH and Coli are updated? Do you think that far ahead? Can you tell us?
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
well, lace, vents, target, and croaker are now complete. Can you tell us the next 4, please?
well, lace, vents, target, and croaker are now complete. Can you tell us the next 4, please?
iO2X60T.png
Why is the "Live Update" image an upside-down skydancer?
Why is the "Live Update" image an upside-down skydancer?
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 195 196