Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 195 196
Are there any plans to expand the world of Sornieth? For example, are there other continents besides the one we can see? Islands? Underwater cities? Are there any plans to create official lore for any of the intelligent creatures encountered in the Coliseum, such as a Maren kingdom, or a homeland for Centaurs, Aviar, or Serthis? In a similar vein, will there ever be official lore linking the various Coliseum venues like the Sandswept Delta or the Golem Workshop to specific areas of Sornieth? There's a debate about whether the Mire is in the Viridian Labyrinth somewhere, or is actually a Water location, or if it's completely outside of Sornieth and that's why the Beastclans live there.
Are there any plans to expand the world of Sornieth? For example, are there other continents besides the one we can see? Islands? Underwater cities? Are there any plans to create official lore for any of the intelligent creatures encountered in the Coliseum, such as a Maren kingdom, or a homeland for Centaurs, Aviar, or Serthis? In a similar vein, will there ever be official lore linking the various Coliseum venues like the Sandswept Delta or the Golem Workshop to specific areas of Sornieth? There's a debate about whether the Mire is in the Viridian Labyrinth somewhere, or is actually a Water location, or if it's completely outside of Sornieth and that's why the Beastclans live there.
How do the "Total Treasure Earned" and "Most Treasure Earned At Once" calculations work? As in, what sources of income (exalting/fairgrounds/AH/PMs/Crossroads) count? I'm pretty sure my 'Most Treasure Earned At Once' count is inaccurate even if Auction House sales are counted, so I'm really curious.
How do the "Total Treasure Earned" and "Most Treasure Earned At Once" calculations work? As in, what sources of income (exalting/fairgrounds/AH/PMs/Crossroads) count? I'm pretty sure my 'Most Treasure Earned At Once' count is inaccurate even if Auction House sales are counted, so I'm really curious.
vnfnSuk.gif
Does Baldwin still love his pearl like he did as a Pearlcatcher?

EDIT:I mean to ask why does he keep it
Does Baldwin still love his pearl like he did as a Pearlcatcher?

EDIT:I mean to ask why does he keep it
NinaForOcarinaRuler-small-gif.gif 130 fandragons; take your pick
Identify as female with no pref for pronouns
Check out my OOF outfit shop!
IF outfits too!
Lover of all things music, anime, and gaming
Open to random PMs and friend requests
whats the thought process for breeds/genes/apparel ect??
whats the thought process for breeds/genes/apparel ect??
tumblr_inline_p7i54y7WeW1rhwzwl_75sq.gif
gia / emil
they/them
+3 fr time
i log on once a year probably lol
Can Undel cast spells from her horn? It says that a dwarf unicorn horn possesses less than half the magic of a true unicorn. If she can, would they be moves such as shadow bolt, contuse or reflect? I'm curious °^°
Can Undel cast spells from her horn? It says that a dwarf unicorn horn possesses less than half the magic of a true unicorn. If she can, would they be moves such as shadow bolt, contuse or reflect? I'm curious °^°
XWGx9rY.gif

Do dragons in different flights have their own unique kind of accent?

Do dragons in different flights have their own unique kind of accent?
Im a snake, hiss hiss hiss~~
63dMhRz.png
tumblr_oi7fgpe9rp1vlvbz7o4_100.png
Why does preview message window in Forum posts shows completely different date and time instead of current date and time ?
Why does preview message window in Forum posts shows completely different date and time instead of current date and time ?
I made a post in the FR discussion forum, but I thought this might be a better place to get a canon answer and get that answer out to a wider audience.

What year is it? So I know the rise of dragonkind is considered The Third Age. But is there an actual year associated with that? 2017, or 600 AD or 4028 AS (after shattering? idk). This would be wonderful to know for lore purposes. Thanks!
I made a post in the FR discussion forum, but I thought this might be a better place to get a canon answer and get that answer out to a wider audience.

What year is it? So I know the rise of dragonkind is considered The Third Age. But is there an actual year associated with that? 2017, or 600 AD or 4028 AS (after shattering? idk). This would be wonderful to know for lore purposes. Thanks!
25851644.png Barbarian Warlord
Ruthless
Calculating
26794630.png Scholar
Clan Leader
Focused
Random question but how do Imperials sit? I'm trying to draw one and I'm not sure if they sit like humans with their hands up, or like dogs, or if they just lay down.
Random question but how do Imperials sit? I'm trying to draw one and I'm not sure if they sit like humans with their hands up, or like dogs, or if they just lay down.
frbanner2_by_ninjakt-da8czme.png
Would you ever question lowering the expansion prices slightly of increasing the amounts of spaces you get to maybe 7 each time?

I understand it's for dragon population control or something a long those lines. However, the later expansions seem a bit much for only 5 spaces. Even for experienced players.

I don't mean to sound rude and I apologize if my question comes by that way.
Would you ever question lowering the expansion prices slightly of increasing the amounts of spaces you get to maybe 7 each time?

I understand it's for dragon population control or something a long those lines. However, the later expansions seem a bit much for only 5 spaces. Even for experienced players.

I don't mean to sound rude and I apologize if my question comes by that way.
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 195 196