Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196
do python and morph have a chance of dropping in any coliseum venue, or only a few?
do python and morph have a chance of dropping in any coliseum venue, or only a few?
- he/him
- fr +2
parkermegan_dragons.png stampbase.png
What are Wildclaw wings made of? Are they feathered or are they leathery, like those of Imperials? (Or even something else entirely?)
What are Wildclaw wings made of? Are they feathered or are they leathery, like those of Imperials? (Or even something else entirely?)
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
How come there's no Gem count but there is a Treasure count in our profile's info?
How come there's no Gem count but there is a Treasure count in our profile's info?
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
what is the use of the "redeem code" page?
what is the use of the "redeem code" page?
Thorai created a familiar. When will it arrive on the site?
Thorai created a familiar. When will it arrive on the site?
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
y cant i feed my pets?
y cant i feed my pets?
Are we going to be able to transmute stacks in the future? If so, is it the near future or no?
Are we going to be able to transmute stacks in the future? If so, is it the near future or no?
PczD8k4.jpgtrust_tny_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9yykll.png
Game mechanics wise, are dragon sizes influenced by genetics, or is it just completely random?
Game mechanics wise, are dragon sizes influenced by genetics, or is it just completely random?
[img][/img]2po5f6h.gif
Why aren’t creatures like the Mith or Fauns/satyrs considered a bigger part of the Beastclan lore? Or a better question may be, why don't those creatures have their own sections in the Beastclan area in the encyclopedia?
Why aren’t creatures like the Mith or Fauns/satyrs considered a bigger part of the Beastclan lore? Or a better question may be, why don't those creatures have their own sections in the Beastclan area in the encyclopedia?
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
Why do male guardians step on their own tail?
Why do male guardians step on their own tail?
wb_choco.pngK2soLRu.png6x9oPGe.pngVl8ccQX.gif
1 2 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196