Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196
How many gems have been generated across the entire userbase?
How many gems have been generated across the entire userbase?
PAfw65w.png
Why is it that in Baldwin's Bubbling Brew there are extra blank pages in the Create New Items section? It always throws me off even though I know its there when I go to look at the new items released for higher levels.
Why is it that in Baldwin's Bubbling Brew there are extra blank pages in the Create New Items section? It always throws me off even though I know its there when I go to look at the new items released for higher levels.
nBoOPgD.png tumblr_inline_oslbliqNaT1rxa3gl_400.png
What happened to Tidepapa? ;-; He went missing shortly after I moved to Water.
What happened to Tidepapa? ;-; He went missing shortly after I moved to Water.
QjxN3Ta.jpg
Kind of a random thought but for lore reasons, why are there so many chess pieces in scavenging? As our dragons are searching and find these chess pieces how did they get there?
Kind of a random thought but for lore reasons, why are there so many chess pieces in scavenging? As our dragons are searching and find these chess pieces how did they get there?
what happened to python/morph? are they ever being released? did something happen or are there issues with the genes or something?
what happened to python/morph? are they ever being released? did something happen or are there issues with the genes or something?
max
he/him
fr+3
Why did you use part of the water pillar as tide lords image?
Why did you use part of the water pillar as tide lords image?
KXiy0CC.gif
Why are certain genes or breeds chosen for the exalt bonuses,do the deities want them for a certain reason such as they are better at certain skills like hunting or... basket weaving ??
Why are certain genes or breeds chosen for the exalt bonuses,do the deities want them for a certain reason such as they are better at certain skills like hunting or... basket weaving ??
Code:
knw9dn0.jpg
Code:
knw9dn0.jpg
Why do dragons require a name for training in the coliseum, but not for anything else?
Why do dragons require a name for training in the coliseum, but not for anything else?

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
What happen to the Tidelord? What did I miss?!
What happen to the Tidelord? What did I miss?!
9pJjquR.png715-C7216-39-B4-4462-8748-A786-FE639-BA0.png
1 2 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196