Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 187 188 189 190 191 ... 195 196
Two questions:

Is there a limit to the number of outfits that we can have saved in the Dressing Room?

Why is it that some familiars in the Coliseum either don't have a counterpart to them or that their counterpart is in a different venue?
Two questions:

Is there a limit to the number of outfits that we can have saved in the Dressing Room?

Why is it that some familiars in the Coliseum either don't have a counterpart to them or that their counterpart is in a different venue?
nBoOPgD.png tumblr_inline_oslbliqNaT1rxa3gl_400.png
Will we ever get the gods artwork in a larger size with no glow effect like on their profile page on this sight or with a filter over them like on the wallpapers in media? We know you still have the files based off of the April fools art done this year. [img]http://www.flightrising.com/dropbox/revenuestream/beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif[/img] (and even for 4 ~ 6 year old artist still looks great I might add)
Will we ever get the gods artwork in a larger size with no glow effect like on their profile page on this sight or with a filter over them like on the wallpapers in media? We know you still have the files based off of the April fools art done this year.
beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
(and even for 4 ~ 6 year old artist still looks great I might add)
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
Would the admins rather expand the color wheel again or add a new dragon to the Trading Post? (Not asking as an ETA, just wondering which is more of a nightmare.)
Would the admins rather expand the color wheel again or add a new dragon to the Trading Post? (Not asking as an ETA, just wondering which is more of a nightmare.)
My Sales thread (Lore Dragons) and Wanted Thread
Looking for all of your Lemon-Ivory/Pear-Spring/Blood-Carmine dragons
He/She/They | FR + 3 | Lore Clan in Progress
HW4lpxl.png
will you guys ever add anymore musical related items?

one's similar to the phantasmal half mask

maybe Evan's shirt for dear evan hansen? please
will you guys ever add anymore musical related items?

one's similar to the phantasmal half mask

maybe Evan's shirt for dear evan hansen? please
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
2 question

1. What equivalent age in history would sornieth lore be set in?

2. Is the technology used in sornieth like Stone Age technology, Middle Ages technology...... what age? Any dragons who use computers? Phones?
2 question

1. What equivalent age in history would sornieth lore be set in?

2. Is the technology used in sornieth like Stone Age technology, Middle Ages technology...... what age? Any dragons who use computers? Phones?
Art shop Ich bin ein Berliner!
YqXDmJ2.png
I just thought of this... but, What's on the other side of the globe that the dragons live on/the familiar??
(Also, is the globe familiar alive somehow? Or are dragons just proclaiming the globe as their familiar and spinning it around a whole bunch?
now I'm imagining one of my imperials batting it like a cat would...)
I just thought of this... but, What's on the other side of the globe that the dragons live on/the familiar??
(Also, is the globe familiar alive somehow? Or are dragons just proclaiming the globe as their familiar and spinning it around a whole bunch?
now I'm imagining one of my imperials batting it like a cat would...)
Dragons for sale! Link
If a leaf blows into your face on a sunny day, it may be good luck, but don't look too close, it may have a bug on it.
Q5eZhV2.png
Will you guys ever have a contest for players to design genes?
Will you guys ever have a contest for players to design genes?
Do the gods Plaguebringer, Gladekeeper, and Arcanist have a part of a pillar after it exploded and guard it just like the first 8 do?
Do the gods Plaguebringer, Gladekeeper, and Arcanist have a part of a pillar after it exploded and guard it just like the first 8 do?
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
How do dragons that live in Tidelord's domain breathe underwater? It's understandable that dragons hatched in the Water flight might be born with some kind of magic that prevents them from drowning, but what about dragons from other Flights that move into a Water clan?
How do dragons that live in Tidelord's domain breathe underwater? It's understandable that dragons hatched in the Water flight might be born with some kind of magic that prevents them from drowning, but what about dragons from other Flights that move into a Water clan?
16/panromantic/uhhh what else do i put here

confession time: the happy mask salesman scares me quite a bit

Wxlfiez is a good bean and if you mess with her i'll fight you
Can you give us some of the climates of the regions? For example, is it cooler in arcane or is it nice and sunny all the time?
Can you give us some of the climates of the regions? For example, is it cooler in arcane or is it nice and sunny all the time?
Glace
Wishlist
qPcctKK.gif
1 2 ... 187 188 189 190 191 ... 195 196