Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 186 187 188 189 190 ... 195 196
When someone buys an item from the Gem Marketplace & Treasure Marketplace, where does the treasure/gems go?
When someone buys an item from the Gem Marketplace & Treasure Marketplace, where does the treasure/gems go?
tPFHMdZ.png
When will he rated match be coming back to the coliseum?
When will he rated match be coming back to the coliseum?
BSEUJmZ.gifg4DcSLb.gifBSEUJmZ.gif

tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
Is it still palnned to fix the iridecent and shimmer colors that went wonky with the introduction of the new and bigger color wheel? Or is that plan off the table? Just asking because I put a few geneing projects on ice and I know some others did too just to be save.
Is it still palnned to fix the iridecent and shimmer colors that went wonky with the introduction of the new and bigger color wheel? Or is that plan off the table? Just asking because I put a few geneing projects on ice and I know some others did too just to be save.
what in the world does marva look like?
what in the world does marva look like?
WAOKY1a.png1I2Zxcd.pngJust Scribling.
What would happen if the deities warred between each other?would the dragon clans fight too?
What would happen if the deities warred between each other?would the dragon clans fight too?
v4qR3nw.png 1E8JFs6.pngdoggo1.png
What's the next big goal since you've guys finished the coli update (well most of it except play vs player)
What's the next big goal since you've guys finished the coli update (well most of it except play vs player)
tumblr_ot5qlbeqlc1vzjgmeo7_100.png
I got a FR Discord DM to get an invite!

(00/10 slots)

Feel free to ask me to rp/talk about lore
tumblr_ot5qlbeqlc1vzjgmeo7_100.png
What are the deities favorite animals, their bears or their spirit animals?
What are the deities favorite animals, their bears or their spirit animals?
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
How do Faes and Imperials have eggs together??
How do Faes and Imperials have eggs together??
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif
How come the Other tab in the Hoard doesn't have the Check / Uncheck all option?
How come the Other tab in the Hoard doesn't have the Check / Uncheck all option?
Are dragons who wear wigs seen as weird or quirky? Is wearing a wig considered odd or has it been around long enough to become accepted?
Are dragons who wear wigs seen as weird or quirky? Is wearing a wig considered odd or has it been around long enough to become accepted?
Y0oBs1O.png -Cream/Oilslick Hoarder
-Scheming & Plotting
-+2h FR Time
-Beastclan Empathizer
download.png
1 2 ... 186 187 188 189 190 ... 195 196