Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 186 187 188 189 190 ... 195 196
When someone buys an item from the Gem Marketplace & Treasure Marketplace, where does the treasure/gems go?
When someone buys an item from the Gem Marketplace & Treasure Marketplace, where does the treasure/gems go?
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
When will he rated match be coming back to the coliseum?
When will he rated match be coming back to the coliseum?
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
Is it still palnned to fix the iridecent and shimmer colors that went wonky with the introduction of the new and bigger color wheel? Or is that plan off the table? Just asking because I put a few geneing projects on ice and I know some others did too just to be save.
Is it still palnned to fix the iridecent and shimmer colors that went wonky with the introduction of the new and bigger color wheel? Or is that plan off the table? Just asking because I put a few geneing projects on ice and I know some others did too just to be save.
what in the world does marva look like?
what in the world does marva look like?
WAOKY1a.png1I2Zxcd.pngJust Scribling.
What would happen if the deities warred between each other?would the dragon clans fight too?
What would happen if the deities warred between each other?would the dragon clans fight too?
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
What's the next big goal since you've guys finished the coli update (well most of it except play vs player)
What's the next big goal since you've guys finished the coli update (well most of it except play vs player)
eVaClRh.png
What are the deities favorite animals, their bears or their spirit animals?
What are the deities favorite animals, their bears or their spirit animals?
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
How do Faes and Imperials have eggs together??
How do Faes and Imperials have eggs together??
7kXqKFJ.png x0wa6.gif
How come the Other tab in the Hoard doesn't have the Check / Uncheck all option?
How come the Other tab in the Hoard doesn't have the Check / Uncheck all option?
Are dragons who wear wigs seen as weird or quirky? Is wearing a wig considered odd or has it been around long enough to become accepted?
Are dragons who wear wigs seen as weird or quirky? Is wearing a wig considered odd or has it been around long enough to become accepted?
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
1 2 ... 186 187 188 189 190 ... 195 196