Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 178 179 180 181 182 ... 195 196
Game-wise, dragons don't die so this doesn't really matter, but lore-wise, is there dragon heaven? Is there one singular heaven that dragons of all flights go to, or is it different for all flights; like there's a light heaven, an arcane heaven, etc. Or maybe when it comes to the afterlife it's completely different for each flight, like there's a heaven for one flight, or for another flight there's reincarnation, or the spirits go nowhere and they just fly around like ghosts?

Also, I'm wondering if something is going to happen to the gene or color wheel, and I think firefly is going to be a gene. Wait... DRAGONS GET A GENE THAT MAKES THEIR BUTT GLOW!!! Just what I needed.
Game-wise, dragons don't die so this doesn't really matter, but lore-wise, is there dragon heaven? Is there one singular heaven that dragons of all flights go to, or is it different for all flights; like there's a light heaven, an arcane heaven, etc. Or maybe when it comes to the afterlife it's completely different for each flight, like there's a heaven for one flight, or for another flight there's reincarnation, or the spirits go nowhere and they just fly around like ghosts?

Also, I'm wondering if something is going to happen to the gene or color wheel, and I think firefly is going to be a gene. Wait... DRAGONS GET A GENE THAT MAKES THEIR BUTT GLOW!!! Just what I needed.
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
What will a pearlcatcher do if their pearl breaks (via accident/bad luck/attack)? Will they repair it (if so, how)? Make a new one? Abandon all hope?
What will a pearlcatcher do if their pearl breaks (via accident/bad luck/attack)? Will they repair it (if so, how)? Make a new one? Abandon all hope?
336806_daefb7429c15321d_I.gif333647_cafe6b3c3773e3a6_I.gif
Who built the waterway and the arena, where are they located?
Who built the waterway and the arena, where are they located?
what is going to happen to the imperials?
what is going to happen to the imperials?
I have a question about the "Welcome Home" bonus. According to the announcement in BotE, " if you have not logged into Flight Rising for over 45 days," your dragons are fed. However, I (and I assume many other players) remain logged in to Flight Rising unless I'm logged out during rollover. So if, say, you have been logged in to the site for 45 days but there is no activity on your account, will you still get the bonus, or do you have to log out/in every day?
I have a question about the "Welcome Home" bonus. According to the announcement in BotE, " if you have not logged into Flight Rising for over 45 days," your dragons are fed. However, I (and I assume many other players) remain logged in to Flight Rising unless I'm logged out during rollover. So if, say, you have been logged in to the site for 45 days but there is no activity on your account, will you still get the bonus, or do you have to log out/in every day?
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
Roulette sounds like a gene in my opinion, but xD

Oh, also!
Do Sornieth's moons have names? Can they both be visible at the same time, or..what?
Makes me wonder what kind of effects they have on the water of Sornieth, too... @0@
Roulette sounds like a gene in my opinion, but xD

Oh, also!
Do Sornieth's moons have names? Can they both be visible at the same time, or..what?
Makes me wonder what kind of effects they have on the water of Sornieth, too... @0@
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
Are there plans to allow us to transmute stacks of items instead of having to add them one at a time? There appears to be an option for it, but it doesn’t work yet.
Are there plans to allow us to transmute stacks of items instead of having to add them one at a time? There appears to be an option for it, but it doesn’t work yet.
xN7BMkS.png2vd8y.pnggIseHJu.png2vvYU.gif
Question: In the description of the Beacon of the Radiant Eye found in the world map, it mentions that the Lightweaver watches for dragons making trips across the sea. Does that mean that there are other continents? If so, why aren't they pictured on the world map?
Question: In the description of the Beacon of the Radiant Eye found in the world map, it mentions that the Lightweaver watches for dragons making trips across the sea. Does that mean that there are other continents? If so, why aren't they pictured on the world map?
LIo8D8G.gif
How far away is Sornieth from the sun?
Is Sornieth located in the Milky Way?
How far away is Sornieth from the sun?
Is Sornieth located in the Milky Way?
"Quoting yourself is a sign of a big ego." - SpaghettiFlyer
Can familiars that don't have a mouth or something (like the Minature Sornieth Globe) communicate with their dreg?! And if somehow they can, how?
Can familiars that don't have a mouth or something (like the Minature Sornieth Globe) communicate with their dreg?! And if somehow they can, how?
*the forum post shrivels up out of boredom*
1 2 ... 178 179 180 181 182 ... 195 196