Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 173 174 175 176 177 ... 195 196
When an enemy is defeated in the Coliseum, does it die?
When an enemy is defeated in the Coliseum, does it die?
i really like star wars ok
Alrighty, two questions;

1: If an account gets banned for any reason, what happens to the dragons on that account? This is really bugging me...

2: It was mentioned that the Tundras we see on here are in their summer version. What would they look like with a winter coat? Would they pretty much just be a giant walking cotton ball?
Alrighty, two questions;

1: If an account gets banned for any reason, what happens to the dragons on that account? This is really bugging me...

2: It was mentioned that the Tundras we see on here are in their summer version. What would they look like with a winter coat? Would they pretty much just be a giant walking cotton ball?
When a dragon egg is laid does it look like a normal reptilian egg at first and then the magical properties of the land of the reigning deity infuse and turn them into the eggs we see in the nesting grounds or do they look that way at moment of when they are laid? What happens if the nest is laid in between the borders of one flight and another; what element will the hatchlings be?
When a dragon egg is laid does it look like a normal reptilian egg at first and then the magical properties of the land of the reigning deity infuse and turn them into the eggs we see in the nesting grounds or do they look that way at moment of when they are laid? What happens if the nest is laid in between the borders of one flight and another; what element will the hatchlings be?
XriSV9h.gif
Do you have stats on treasure spent/generated sitewide and/or for all time? I'm curious to know at least the order of magnitude of that number.
Do you have stats on treasure spent/generated sitewide and/or for all time? I'm curious to know at least the order of magnitude of that number.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
All of the previous hint words have been revealed, haven't they?
druid = druid apparel; gladiator = arena redux, conch = conch items; and cerberus = rat king, right?
So what are the new hint words?
All of the previous hint words have been revealed, haven't they?
druid = druid apparel; gladiator = arena redux, conch = conch items; and cerberus = rat king, right?
So what are the new hint words?
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
How do the Beastclans achieve Dominance?
How do the Beastclans achieve Dominance?
tumblr_inline_nwugynvqaL1t7d5o3_500.gif
are there any plans to add to the list of art programs that can be used to make skins? and if so which one's?

also what is needed in a program to make it able to be used for skins
are there any plans to add to the list of art programs that can be used to make skins? and if so which one's?

also what is needed in a program to make it able to be used for skins
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
Now that it's been revealed that dragons have surnames, how do they work? I imagine it varies between clan's, but is it usually passed down from the mother or the father? Or is it more of a clan thing where each clan has a surname and dragons that hatch within that clan are given the clan surname?
Now that it's been revealed that dragons have surnames, how do they work? I imagine it varies between clan's, but is it usually passed down from the mother or the father? Or is it more of a clan thing where each clan has a surname and dragons that hatch within that clan are given the clan surname?
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
Do the flights have prejudices against each other? If so what are they? Like you cant trust a Shadow dragon, Plagues are dangerous and Winds are hyper?
Do the flights have prejudices against each other? If so what are they? Like you cant trust a Shadow dragon, Plagues are dangerous and Winds are hyper?
tvkp6E8.png
i1iQAE3.png
WBC5JG3.png
LCqISMP.png
wx5UFJd.png
6YousWl.png
1hCqPB7.png
mlHpBMC.png
48197171.png
I'm gonna ask a totally forseen question:
How do last names work in Sornieth?
I'm gonna ask a totally forseen question: