Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 172 173 174 175 176 ... 195 196
Why isn’t the Lightning familiar , the mantis , as sparkly as all the other festival animals ? Like , the rabbit , the phoenix , the cuttlefish , the rat , the ram , the snowyowl and the bat all had this kind of glittery texture but the mantis is not , and it confuses me .
Why isn’t the Lightning familiar , the mantis , as sparkly as all the other festival animals ? Like , the rabbit , the phoenix , the cuttlefish , the rat , the ram , the snowyowl and the bat all had this kind of glittery texture but the mantis is not , and it confuses me .
9q2IFcd.png5XFOHAC.pngmmiC3nG.png
With the joxar items cycling will the acolytes ever get recolors that can take up the places of the sprite recolors so we get something new with joxar other than the bears? The sprite recolors are fun but the acolytes are great as well.
With the joxar items cycling will the acolytes ever get recolors that can take up the places of the sprite recolors so we get something new with joxar other than the bears? The sprite recolors are fun but the acolytes are great as well.
4xTBSTZ.png
So I was wondering, how do certain dragons walk? I mean, a Guardian is quadruped, that means, it walks on all fours. But how for example does a Fae walk? On it's back legs? And how even do the gobds walk? For example the Windsingerm if he's not flying. On all fours I guess? And does the Flamecaller walk on her back legs as well?
So I was wondering, how do certain dragons walk? I mean, a Guardian is quadruped, that means, it walks on all fours. But how for example does a Fae walk? On it's back legs? And how even do the gobds walk? For example the Windsingerm if he's not flying. On all fours I guess? And does the Flamecaller walk on her back legs as well?
egg.gif
this is for curiousity's sake. How did you figure out the cooldowns for the dragon breeds/classifications? I'm asking cause i am very curious why limited breeds have a cooldown less than rare breeds when limited to me feels like its rarer than rare
this is for curiousity's sake. How did you figure out the cooldowns for the dragon breeds/classifications? I'm asking cause i am very curious why limited breeds have a cooldown less than rare breeds when limited to me feels like its rarer than rare
Ambushes for sale! (pinkerton keeps giving them to me). PM me and we can work out a price.

Must have many Enchanted Orca Necklacesssss
When will the report button be back for the forums? Also on the same line, are you guys thinking of implementing stricter posting rules i.e. no vague/one word titles.
When will the report button be back for the forums? Also on the same line, are you guys thinking of implementing stricter posting rules i.e. no vague/one word titles.
shelll.gifRMSt99l.pngshellbubble.gifwind.gif
Are there any plans to update the art for the Trading Post stands and their dragons, or the gathering area pictures (ie hunting, insect catching, ect)? I'm not asking for an eta just curious if the team will bother updating the art since with every new update, they're starting to look more and more outdated.
Are there any plans to update the art for the Trading Post stands and their dragons, or the gathering area pictures (ie hunting, insect catching, ect)? I'm not asking for an eta just curious if the team will bother updating the art since with every new update, they're starting to look more and more outdated.
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
Will there be anything for April fool's this year? Also, how did Baldwin change into a bogsneak even though he didn't have a scroll and changed over time? How does that work??
Will there be anything for April fool's this year? Also, how did Baldwin change into a bogsneak even though he didn't have a scroll and changed over time? How does that work??
shinx.gifblitzle.gifeelektross.gif
When will Artifracture no longer be in beta? Should we expect any new games like solitare in the future?
When will Artifracture no longer be in beta? Should we expect any new games like solitare in the future?
Burning as bright as I can, careful to not burn myself out
Are Miths considered part of the Beastclan? I'd suppose not since they've never been referred to like they were sentient in the same way as Longnecks or Serthis, despite using and augmenting tools (therefor probably weapons too, not that that makes them intelligent in the same way as a Beastclan, since chimpanzees use tools too, but it made me think.) Nor do they have their own section in the encyclopedia. So, I suppose a better question would be, if Miths aren't considered a Beastclan, then why not?

And on a similar note, what are Sprangyroos grouped with? I would guess either longnecks or even their own beastclan, however in the Charcoal Sprangyroo's info, it says that they are:
"commonly hired on as mercenaries by the lonneck clan"
That makes me think that they aren't part of the Longneck, so what are they?
Are Miths considered part of the Beastclan? I'd suppose not since they've never been referred to like they were sentient in the same way as Longnecks or Serthis, despite using and augmenting tools (therefor probably weapons too, not that that makes them intelligent in the same way as a Beastclan, since chimpanzees use tools too, but it made me think.) Nor do they have their own section in the encyclopedia. So, I suppose a better question would be, if Miths aren't considered a Beastclan, then why not?

And on a similar note, what are Sprangyroos grouped with? I would guess either longnecks or even their own beastclan, however in the Charcoal Sprangyroo's info, it says that they are:
"commonly hired on as mercenaries by the lonneck clan"
That makes me think that they aren't part of the Longneck, so what are they?
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
What is the approximate size of a dragon egg?
What is the approximate size of a dragon egg?
1 2 ... 172 173 174 175 176 ... 195 196