Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 169 170 171 172 173 ... 195 196
Following up on that question about internet in Sornieth, what is exactly the technological level in the Shifting Expanse? We know about robots, but can they create AI and/or powerful computers? Also, is this kept from other Flights or are they allowed to trade for such advanced technology?
Following up on that question about internet in Sornieth, what is exactly the technological level in the Shifting Expanse? We know about robots, but can they create AI and/or powerful computers? Also, is this kept from other Flights or are they allowed to trade for such advanced technology?
QYzhmAi.png
Are you guys thinking of making another flight?
Are you guys thinking of making another flight?
Hannah
Will there be more flight-inspired games for the fairgrounds? (I'd love to see some other games!!:3)
Will there be more flight-inspired games for the fairgrounds? (I'd love to see some other games!!:3)
..... ?Rv8TF=party.png . Jt6AAda.gif . . DH9j7.gif
Why did ya'll change the forums/thread? Personally, it's a lot harder for me to look through them now, and they do not look as good... They looked fine before :(

Ya'll don't plan on changing dragon's Bios like that too, do ya? :(
Why did ya'll change the forums/thread? Personally, it's a lot harder for me to look through them now, and they do not look as good... They looked fine before :(

Ya'll don't plan on changing dragon's Bios like that too, do ya? :(
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
What do the exalt pillars say?
What do the exalt pillars say?
wq9PoXA.png
Do Fae dragons have smooth or scaly skin? From their art I would mostly assume smooth, but it looks like they have those "snake-belly" scales on their stomachs which is making me unsure.
Do Fae dragons have smooth or scaly skin? From their art I would mostly assume smooth, but it looks like they have those "snake-belly" scales on their stomachs which is making me unsure.
JNgbpVq.gif
Why is rollover downtime still a thing?
Why is rollover downtime still a thing?
XwAOBEQ.png
what animal are noggles based on
what animal are noggles based on
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
now that we got ghost as a gene, are there plans for releasing a bioluminiscent tertiary? these have been asked for through the years, and its a niche none of the current genes fill

we could always use more shiny ~* *
now that we got ghost as a gene, are there plans for releasing a bioluminiscent tertiary? these have been asked for through the years, and its a niche none of the current genes fill

we could always use more shiny ~* *
xu8NiU0.png
did any of the breeds have in-development names before you decided on the actual names? if so then which?
did any of the breeds have in-development names before you decided on the actual names? if so then which?
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
1 2 ... 169 170 171 172 173 ... 195 196