Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 157 158 159 160 161 ... 195 196
i know we can't (or new players can't) pick the tertiary colour of our custom dragons, but what i don't think has ever been explained is why? it seems like a cop-out that we have a "custom" progen but can't completely customise it. i understand the breed and the restriction of the colours to choose from, but not limiting our choice to only the primary and secondary.
i know we can't (or new players can't) pick the tertiary colour of our custom dragons, but what i don't think has ever been explained is why? it seems like a cop-out that we have a "custom" progen but can't completely customise it. i understand the breed and the restriction of the colours to choose from, but not limiting our choice to only the primary and secondary.
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

nosy little bugger aren't you?
this
mUX6LmV.gif
Might have been answered at some point...

Just who or what is making armor for the creatures (familiars) that dragons encounter? I mean, is some deranged dragon-smith capturing Warcats and Streaks just to slap armor on them? Is it various members of the beastclans?
Might have been answered at some point...

Just who or what is making armor for the creatures (familiars) that dragons encounter? I mean, is some deranged dragon-smith capturing Warcats and Streaks just to slap armor on them? Is it various members of the beastclans?
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
How do exalted Ice flight dragons make themselves look less squishable to Icewarden?
How do exalted Ice flight dragons make themselves look less squishable to Icewarden?
What do the gods eat? Do they even need to? I assume they do because if their energy bars.
What do the gods eat? Do they even need to? I assume they do because if their energy bars.
0FEQE.gifuIpEb.gifFzmxW.gifeTn1w.gif8pHpP.gifkl0OI.gifd78Sc.gifnrEsz.gifPQjYl.gifarWVw.gifEkQA5.gifEMJ7C.gifmdW8B.gif7L9Ys.gifYpyXI.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
|
wswck9N.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Draco | 17 | she/they | FR+3
~ accents
~ wishlist
~ tumblr
~ toyhouse
~ adopts

11379478.gif
Is there any plan in the future to create a phone adaptable Flight Rising? Sorta like how some websites have a desktop page then a phone page instead of it just being a very large copy of the desktop on the phone?
I ask because sometimes I can be away from my desktop for an extended time and working from the phone is difficult at times and tedious, but i dont want to neglect my dragons! That would make me a bad dragon momma~
Is there any plan in the future to create a phone adaptable Flight Rising? Sorta like how some websites have a desktop page then a phone page instead of it just being a very large copy of the desktop on the phone?
I ask because sometimes I can be away from my desktop for an extended time and working from the phone is difficult at times and tedious, but i dont want to neglect my dragons! That would make me a bad dragon momma~
ZRFPHFU.png DaxXxIb.png
Just a quick skin question! If this is the place to do it,

Could we put flags on accents for dragons? Such as, countries and stuff.
Just a quick skin question! If this is the place to do it,

Could we put flags on accents for dragons? Such as, countries and stuff.
x0dMTPw.png
Where in Sornieth is the Trading Post located? Or does it travel? :o
Where in Sornieth is the Trading Post located? Or does it travel? :o
zpLa269OAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
Tigres | 23 | FR+2 | USA
Will more games ever be added to the Fairgrounds? Or is that part of the site just going to be left alone?
Will more games ever be added to the Fairgrounds? Or is that part of the site just going to be left alone?
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]

eq4ayh.png

So, by definition, Dominance requires the exalting of dragons.

To what deity are the Beastclans exalting dragons?

eq4ayh.png

So, by definition, Dominance requires the exalting of dragons.

To what deity are the Beastclans exalting dragons?
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
Does having Gembond make it harder to fly for a dragon who has it, since they're weighed down by rocks growing from their bodies, or are they stronger than dragons without Gembond to make up for the added weight?
Does having Gembond make it harder to fly for a dragon who has it, since they're weighed down by rocks growing from their bodies, or are they stronger than dragons without Gembond to make up for the added weight?
i really like star wars ok
1 2 ... 157 158 159 160 161 ... 195 196