Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 152 153 154 155 156 ... 195 196
hello; Will the Night Sky Silks be available again this year?
hello; Will the Night Sky Silks be available again this year?
XdA0BPq.png
When will the 2017 night of the nocturne be?
When will the 2017 night of the nocturne be?
Apotheosis: (noun) the elevation of someone to divine status; deification.
Moth / She/her/they / Avatar Dragon
DO Nocturnes hang like bats sometimes ? Or how do they sleep?
DO Nocturnes hang like bats sometimes ? Or how do they sleep?
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
A bit early,but do you have awesome April Fools stuff planned out?
A bit early,but do you have awesome April Fools stuff planned out?
*B.R Hatchery*

Wishlist: By Item

Wishlist: By Dragon
To Find a Dragon-ers: Please ping even if you aren't interested! :)
(Sorry if this has been asked before, I couldn't remember seeing it in an answer post)
I know Kickstarter-only items won't be brought back into FR since it would be unfair to those who paid real money to get said items, but will they ever get recolors like the sprites did?
(Sorry if this has been asked before, I couldn't remember seeing it in an answer post)
I know Kickstarter-only items won't be brought back into FR since it would be unfair to those who paid real money to get said items, but will they ever get recolors like the sprites did?
m1cUkRV.gif
She/Her
FR Time +3
tumblr_otyiqh3lqC1vsg0m1o1_400.png
WWoZukB.gif
K1BzZ.gifkgeky.gifz9uHK.gifuCfko.gifoMnSD.gif9Ml2E.gifjC6vB.gifHcwce.gifQvahY.gifDT4ED.gifGE7cM.gifLmJla.gif7ac7F.gifMspSr.gifGLxad.gifIpCPd.gifF5tbm.gifIYId4.gifIlIZj.gif
Ok, this has confused me for some time. So the Canopic Jar says "It's a bad omen to touch, move, look at, or sell this kind of artifact" in its description. Why, then, do our dragons go and get them?
Ok, this has confused me for some time. So the Canopic Jar says "It's a bad omen to touch, move, look at, or sell this kind of artifact" in its description. Why, then, do our dragons go and get them?
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
It seems I cannot name a First Generation dragon "GenOne" or "FirstGen" anymore. Has that been blacklisted or is my cache wonky?
It seems I cannot name a First Generation dragon "GenOne" or "FirstGen" anymore. Has that been blacklisted or is my cache wonky?
Lichtdrache.gif
What, exactly, led you guys to making the Fae necks look like noodles?
What, exactly, led you guys to making the Fae necks look like noodles?
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
I have a question about Tundras olfactory memory. They can smell the difference between freinds and foe but can they also smell previous offspring and mates and know that that is their relationship to them even though they have been separated for a season for whatever reason?
I have a question about Tundras olfactory memory. They can smell the difference between freinds and foe but can they also smell previous offspring and mates and know that that is their relationship to them even though they have been separated for a season for whatever reason?
Are a tundra's horns more similar to horns or antlers? Do they shed them and regrow them yearly? Are the prongs on the bottom indications of age, since a hatchling has only one prong and the adults have many? Are they covered in velvet or are they smooth? Do they have flesh on them or is it skin/keratin straight over bone? Do they see them as a point of pride? Are they used for any sort of display like mirrors use their crests? ....Sorry, I have a lot of questions about this apparently.
Are a tundra's horns more similar to horns or antlers? Do they shed them and regrow them yearly? Are the prongs on the bottom indications of age, since a hatchling has only one prong and the adults have many? Are they covered in velvet or are they smooth? Do they have flesh on them or is it skin/keratin straight over bone? Do they see them as a point of pride? Are they used for any sort of display like mirrors use their crests? ....Sorry, I have a lot of questions about this apparently.
Y02PS6v.png
1 2 ... 152 153 154 155 156 ... 195 196