Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 151 152 153 154 155 ... 195 196
Do The Earthshaker and The Gladekeeper fly? Also what about The Plaugebringer with all those wing holes i think it would be hard to fly.
Do The Earthshaker and The Gladekeeper fly? Also what about The Plaugebringer with all those wing holes i think it would be hard to fly.
zyvrj7C.png They/Them +0:00FR 3PsT1X7.png
do bogsneals hiss? i mean dragons i guess can but like do they flick their toung like a snek? or taste the air with their tounge. or do they hiss like a snake
do bogsneals hiss? i mean dragons i guess can but like do they flick their toung like a snek? or taste the air with their tounge. or do they hiss like a snake
nudX0O8.png
Rxl9DBX.png
Does anyone on the artist team own Betta fish? A lot of the fish art reminds me of male Bettas
Does anyone on the artist team own Betta fish? A lot of the fish art reminds me of male Bettas
tumblr_ntwzxj7Nls1r7cw6zo3_100.png
tumblr_ovrxykc6Gp1s8e6zvo2_100.png
What was the inspiration for the concepts and designs for the Kickstarter familiars, and how did you choose the ones you did? Was it a daunting process designing them because of how unique and limited they are, and how they were originally obtained?
What was the inspiration for the concepts and designs for the Kickstarter familiars, and how did you choose the ones you did? Was it a daunting process designing them because of how unique and limited they are, and how they were originally obtained?
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
I mean, its known of the tiny faes, and the gigantic guardians....
But...
The biggest question known to dragon history is:
How can a fae breed with a guardian?
Female Fae with Guardian Male,
Male Fae with Guardian Female.

Wouldn't the eggs be bigger than usual?
This logic isn't understandable!
I mean, its known of the tiny faes, and the gigantic guardians....
But...
The biggest question known to dragon history is:
How can a fae breed with a guardian?
Female Fae with Guardian Male,
Male Fae with Guardian Female.

Wouldn't the eggs be bigger than usual?
This logic isn't understandable!
8mJjS66.jpg
How's Wind Daddy doing? Last I heard of him was when he dropped his new map over the Plague territory. I hope he isnt having tea parties with Plaguebringer. That seems very unsafe.
How's Wind Daddy doing? Last I heard of him was when he dropped his new map over the Plague territory. I hope he isnt having tea parties with Plaguebringer. That seems very unsafe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
Nature flight is dominating. Nature has dominance.
Light flight is sustaining. Light has sustenance.

Plague flight is bolstering. Plague has.... um... er... well, bolsterance isn't a word, but more importantly: what is Plague doing/getting/having, as a result of getting second?

The word for "earning first place" makes sense: Nature is currently dominating the other flights (and Beastclans). The term for "earning third place" makes sense too: Light didn't fight hard enough to defeat Nature (or Plague) but did fight hard enough for added nourishment and resources.

But what, exactly, is Plague flight "bracing, reinforcing, securing, or supporting"? (Thanks, Wiktionary.) Are they supporting Nature's fight against the Beastclans? Are they supporting the Plaguebringer? (But Nature is dominating the other flights, not Gladekeeper or themselves!)
Nature flight is dominating. Nature has dominance.
Light flight is sustaining. Light has sustenance.

Plague flight is bolstering. Plague has.... um... er... well, bolsterance isn't a word, but more importantly: what is Plague doing/getting/having, as a result of getting second?

The word for "earning first place" makes sense: Nature is currently dominating the other flights (and Beastclans). The term for "earning third place" makes sense too: Light didn't fight hard enough to defeat Nature (or Plague) but did fight hard enough for added nourishment and resources.

But what, exactly, is Plague flight "bracing, reinforcing, securing, or supporting"? (Thanks, Wiktionary.) Are they supporting Nature's fight against the Beastclans? Are they supporting the Plaguebringer? (But Nature is dominating the other flights, not Gladekeeper or themselves!)
poisonedpaper-katyushkaframe.png 7mOaAeU.pngiBjoeES.pngIMyicna.pngt1mYQC9.pngDAtDfdH.pnglvp-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngfol-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngpoisonedpaper-ojnkframe.png
[img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/36a5/f/2010/299/2/3/hippogriff_hiccups___amphipter_by_neondragon-d31k4wx.png[/img] sooooooo when do we get an Amphipter or two ???? they're fucking cool
hippogriff_hiccups___amphipter_by_neondragon-d31k4wx.png

sooooooo

when do we get an Amphipter or two ????

they're ******* cool
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
May I ask when will there be another welcoming week? Some friends of mine were looking to join the game but missed the registration window. I understand that the servers have to stabilize and sustain a great deal of people already, but is there a few months wait?
May I ask when will there be another welcoming week? Some friends of mine were looking to join the game but missed the registration window. I understand that the servers have to stabilize and sustain a great deal of people already, but is there a few months wait?
Why is the Lightning biome a desert? I don't see a correlation between "increase in electric energy" and "decrease in moisture" All the other elemental zones make sense more or less except this one.
Why is the Lightning biome a desert? I don't see a correlation between "increase in electric energy" and "decrease in moisture" All the other elemental zones make sense more or less except this one.
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
1 2 ... 151 152 153 154 155 ... 195 196