Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 150 151 152 153 154 ... 195 196
So, if you were to touch a dragon's opal, or its crystal or facet, how would it feel? Not all the dragons are covered in scales, so would all those shiny smooth surfaces and facets of hard gemstone somehow be a mere illusion of the fur? Gembond seems to be actual hard, rigid pieces on the dragon, like the gem snakes. But opal covers bigger patches, so it doesn't seem like it could be gembond's big brother in that sense, otherwise it wouldn't be easy for our dragons to move...
So, if you were to touch a dragon's opal, or its crystal or facet, how would it feel? Not all the dragons are covered in scales, so would all those shiny smooth surfaces and facets of hard gemstone somehow be a mere illusion of the fur? Gembond seems to be actual hard, rigid pieces on the dragon, like the gem snakes. But opal covers bigger patches, so it doesn't seem like it could be gembond's big brother in that sense, otherwise it wouldn't be easy for our dragons to move...
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
what do nocturnes need their neck frills for?
what do nocturnes need their neck frills for?
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
So how 'bout that hatchling apparel, eh? Seriously though, is there a particular reason that adult apparel is appearing at lightning speed these days, but we still have no options to dress up our darling babies? I don't think anyone would expect a tenth, even a hundredth of the amount of regular apparel to be available to hatchlings; rather that a batch of some stuff would be a rare surprise, a treat of sorts. After all, [i]permababies[/i] are a minority. Honestly, I'm pretty sure that at this point those of us with permababies would be over the moon with a single, simple scarf to have them snuggle up in in this cold season. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/xfXf7KW.png[/img][/center] Just posting my permababy Flambebe to show the potential of permababy apparel~
So how 'bout that hatchling apparel, eh?

Seriously though, is there a particular reason that adult apparel is appearing at lightning speed these days, but we still have no options to dress up our darling babies? I don't think anyone would expect a tenth, even a hundredth of the amount of regular apparel to be available to hatchlings; rather that a batch of some stuff would be a rare surprise, a treat of sorts. After all, permababies are a minority.

Honestly, I'm pretty sure that at this point those of us with permababies would be over the moon with a single, simple scarf to have them snuggle up in in this cold season.
xfXf7KW.png

Just posting my permababy Flambebe to show the potential of permababy apparel~
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
why did ya'll make the options in the scry workshop so huge when you click on them it's so Ugly
why did ya'll make the options in the scry workshop so huge when you click on them it's so Ugly
hi im kida | 26 | he/him | i like kpop
+3 FR (EST)

Qm53q0n.gifTJUR0nH.pngFfDZyVU.png
  • i accept all friend requests!
  • none of my lore is finished
How long can a guardians horns grow?

This is purely for lore and art reasons
How long can a guardians horns grow?

This is purely for lore and art reasons
Maevely
jMfomZU.png ________________ ________________
nZDKsIn.png
WvEXipG.png
hzM3Sr2.png
H0t7Ypl.png
Why are there scroll bars in empty dragon descriptions? It looks bad and were not like that earlier. Is it a bug?
Why are there scroll bars in empty dragon descriptions? It looks bad and were not like that earlier. Is it a bug?
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
Do dragons on flight rising use telepathy to communicate or just straight off talk like us humans in realife?
Do dragons on flight rising use telepathy to communicate or just straight off talk like us humans in realife?
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
Will we ever get a Dom rewards revamp?
Will we ever get a Dom rewards revamp?
tumblr_inline_ny7iuf0sWN1qmzhvw_540.png
would there ever be a way to turn treasure into gems?
would there ever be a way to turn treasure into gems?
frbanner2_by_ninjakt-da8czme.png
Do dragons enjoy being dressed to look like other characters against their own will? I can only guess that Distortionist will be swinging a bat at me for dressing her to look like that.
Do dragons enjoy being dressed to look like other characters against their own will? I can only guess that Distortionist will be swinging a bat at me for dressing her to look like that.
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
1 2 ... 150 151 152 153 154 ... 195 196