Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 146 147 148 149 150 ... 195 196
when is the next dragon breed coming out?
when is the next dragon breed coming out?
What is the smell of a tundra? Do they smell like hay? Musty? Fungi? Mint? Please tell us what a tundra smells like
What is the smell of a tundra? Do they smell like hay? Musty? Fungi? Mint? Please tell us what a tundra smells like
CtM8cLF.png librariesrpunk
FR +3
aka Ghost
irregular_nekomata.png
How would a regular user be able to buy a dragon that someone on the team hatches/is selling, is it possible to just ask?
How would a regular user be able to buy a dragon that someone on the team hatches/is selling, is it possible to just ask?
nqvWszd.pngLycaon1765p.gifsVQ6W82.pngCoEXf1M.png
What would happen if someone tried to give the Icewarden's fluffy feet a hairdo?
What would happen if someone tried to give the Icewarden's fluffy feet a hairdo?
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
Can the staff and volunteers have their avatars be one of their dragons just like everyone else, instead of a familiar? Or does it HAVE to be a familiar? And do they have to have the familiar unlocked already to have it be their avatar?

I'm curious :0
Can the staff and volunteers have their avatars be one of their dragons just like everyone else, instead of a familiar? Or does it HAVE to be a familiar? And do they have to have the familiar unlocked already to have it be their avatar?

I'm curious :0
jC0MHtC.png zYK7yAB.gif
Jacob
male pronouns pls

interests:
captain harlock, genshin impact,
zelda, space battleship yamato,
star trek, stargate, mlp, lotr
xx CnNBdW0.png
What was the inspiration for the Trading Post dragons' names? Is Crim short for Criminal?
What was the inspiration for the Trading Post dragons' names? Is Crim short for Criminal?
Mg9qSuP.gif
What caused Imperial's to become emperors? Were the corrupted from the start when the Lightweaver created them?
What caused Imperial's to become emperors? Were the corrupted from the start when the Lightweaver created them?
Maybe tundras smell of the tundra biome. So I googled "what does the tundra smell like."
Maybe tundras smell of the tundra biome. So I googled "what does the tundra smell like."
she/her | GMT-5 | Check out my dragons for sale!

tumblr_inline_o13ntkHqks1ts73zp_540.png xZjCTKj.png
What does a tundra look like in their winter coat?
What does a tundra look like in their winter coat?
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
Okay, okay this is kinda a silly question but where do Crim and Tomo get their treasure from?
Does Tomo have a giant fortune from her time traveling the world? Crim clearly isn't selling, so where does she get the money to buy all the items? Do they both run massive exalting lairs?!? I need to know!
Okay, okay this is kinda a silly question but where do Crim and Tomo get their treasure from?
Does Tomo have a giant fortune from her time traveling the world? Crim clearly isn't selling, so where does she get the money to buy all the items? Do they both run massive exalting lairs?!? I need to know!
3Mji0Ul.png
1 2 ... 146 147 148 149 150 ... 195 196