Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 ... 195 196
You NEED to add a gender changing scroll. There are dragons out there who look perfect as oposite gender. I have an black/ice/buttercup rune dragon who is male, but looks amazing as female

As a question:
Will you add a gender change scroll?
You NEED to add a gender changing scroll. There are dragons out there who look perfect as oposite gender. I have an black/ice/buttercup rune dragon who is male, but looks amazing as female

As a question:
Will you add a gender change scroll?
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
In the Fairgrounds, it says "More Games Coming Soon!". But are there any plans for more games?
In the Fairgrounds, it says "More Games Coming Soon!". But are there any plans for more games?
WjyjP9T.pngtumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o2_100.png
How tall is a Mith? I'm assuming they're like, 3 feet tall.
How tall is a Mith? I'm assuming they're like, 3 feet tall.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
Will lairs ever be able to expand past 200 spaces?

Echoing the "site needs gender change scroll".
Will lairs ever be able to expand past 200 spaces?

Echoing the "site needs gender change scroll".
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Will we ever see fake elemental familiars other than the "bears" from NoTN?
Will we ever see fake elemental familiars other than the "bears" from NoTN?
What actually happens canonically when dominance battles are fought and what happens when they win? Is there something like a cosmic increase in a certain areas magic or are the gods just happy and gives discounts for lair space and additional gathering rights?
What actually happens canonically when dominance battles are fought and what happens when they win? Is there something like a cosmic increase in a certain areas magic or are the gods just happy and gives discounts for lair space and additional gathering rights?
IMG-2023-08-05-124048.jpg
When is the Coliseum Revamp going to be? I've seen talk of it but if there was an update saying when it was going to be I missed it.
When is the Coliseum Revamp going to be? I've seen talk of it but if there was an update saying when it was going to be I missed it.
WjyjP9T.pngtumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o2_100.png
When apparel is being designed, do the artists usually conceptualize it on a single breed, and then modify parts of the outfit to work on other breeds, or do they come up with a design independent of specific breeds? I ask because I've noticed some apparel, especially some newer festival apparel pieces, seems to work best on some breeds, while not so well on others.

I know there are many artists that contribute to the apparel of the site, so this is more of a "How do you do it, personally" kinda question for any artists that can answer
When apparel is being designed, do the artists usually conceptualize it on a single breed, and then modify parts of the outfit to work on other breeds, or do they come up with a design independent of specific breeds? I ask because I've noticed some apparel, especially some newer festival apparel pieces, seems to work best on some breeds, while not so well on others.

I know there are many artists that contribute to the apparel of the site, so this is more of a "How do you do it, personally" kinda question for any artists that can answer
pkYgro0.gifWow!!! You found a secret!!!
I'm not sure if this counts as an "ETA" question, so apologies if it does. But are we likely to see Wildclaw scrolls cycle back into the marketplace anytime soon? I didn't realise until I went to go buy one they are not like Coatl scrolls, and oh boy are they expensive on the auction house...
I'm not sure if this counts as an "ETA" question, so apologies if it does. But are we likely to see Wildclaw scrolls cycle back into the marketplace anytime soon? I didn't realise until I went to go buy one they are not like Coatl scrolls, and oh boy are they expensive on the auction house...
How do day/night cycles in the Tangled Wood (Shadow) and the Sunbeam Ruins (Light) work?
How do day/night cycles in the Tangled Wood (Shadow) and the Sunbeam Ruins (Light) work?
jA0Unwf.gif
1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 ... 195 196