Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 142 143 144 145 146 ... 195 196
Are there going to be any new aparrel sets? And can you sugestt a set for LoveIsLove, my snapper?
Are there going to be any new aparrel sets? And can you sugestt a set for LoveIsLove, my snapper?
Weewoo, weewoo, I'm allergic to sirens
What are some of the mods' favorite apparel sets? Either to work on or to dress up their dragons with! The rose thorn apparel sets and the woodland apparel sets are my personal favorites so far! ^^
What are some of the mods' favorite apparel sets? Either to work on or to dress up their dragons with! The rose thorn apparel sets and the woodland apparel sets are my personal favorites so far! ^^
Illustration57.png
What does Draconic sound like? Is it roars/bellows or bird like chirps, or more human like sounds, just in a different language?
What does Draconic sound like? Is it roars/bellows or bird like chirps, or more human like sounds, just in a different language?
nZJa3n3.png
Who, site lore wise, runs the Marketplace? Is it run by an unseen dragon, is it a bunch of shops set up around sorneith? Is it all a single shop run by a certain glowing mouse?
Who, site lore wise, runs the Marketplace? Is it run by an unseen dragon, is it a bunch of shops set up around sorneith? Is it all a single shop run by a certain glowing mouse?
eJjRguz.gifwpbQAJl.pngxFS26wH.pngHYGuuPe.png2pUgUlN.pngiuq3Fph.pngFW2m3Le.pngWZY5XMs.pngPeuDgXm.png
why is the rose highnoon hank called like that instead of red?
why is the rose highnoon hank called like that instead of red?
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Is there going to be another dragon breed soon? If so, how would it be released?
Is there going to be another dragon breed soon? If so, how would it be released?
Have you considered making Eliminate an all-venues drop and also making it less rare?
Have you considered making Eliminate an all-venues drop and also making it less rare?
Help them grow please!=>eastern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gif
Have the Maren had much success in their efforts to domesticate Sea Serpents?
Have the Maren had much success in their efforts to domesticate Sea Serpents?
Will the achievement system ever be used in another way and not just be numbers? like rewarding system or smth
Do you plan on adding new achievements?
Will the achievement system ever be used in another way and not just be numbers? like rewarding system or smth
Do you plan on adding new achievements?
tumblr-pqumycl0-Ur1soemy4-250.png

-I am... a scientist!
What was your inspiration for starting flight rising?
What was your inspiration for starting flight rising?
new_and_improved_wofr_button_m9_by_epicdragon99-dacvtqc.png
1 2 ... 142 143 144 145 146 ... 195 196