Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 141 142 143 144 145 ... 195 196
what exactly are the measurements on your dragon's page measuring?
i.e. is wingspan just one wing, or from wingtip to wingtip? is length from snout tip to tail tip, or like leg to leg or something
what exactly are the measurements on your dragon's page measuring?
i.e. is wingspan just one wing, or from wingtip to wingtip? is length from snout tip to tail tip, or like leg to leg or something
thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
Will we be getting a recolour of the golem gauntlet apparel for Joxar's spare inventory at some point?

I was going to sell one of mine to fund a lair expansion, but want to know if there'll be a more accessible and easier to obtain version of this really cool item so I can replace it later.
Will we be getting a recolour of the golem gauntlet apparel for Joxar's spare inventory at some point?

I was going to sell one of mine to fund a lair expansion, but want to know if there'll be a more accessible and easier to obtain version of this really cool item so I can replace it later.
forumsig7_by_adder_snake_bite-d9p3buh.png
What kind of funerals are common for different species/regions? I know to avoid emperors imperials fly off other imperials so they might not raise, but what about other breeds? And does this change for different elements?
What kind of funerals are common for different species/regions? I know to avoid emperors imperials fly off other imperials so they might not raise, but what about other breeds? And does this change for different elements?
Are there plans to go back and recolor past fest items a second time or more?
Are there plans to go back and recolor past fest items a second time or more?
Y0oBs1O.png -Abyss/Oilslick Hoarder
-+2h FR Time
-BIg nerd
-Likes reptiles
Azael%2Bgiffu%2528Betterr%2529.gif pwyw_eyeburners_button_9_9.png
[/right]
Is Sornieth the name of the continent? The planet? Their universe? Something else?
Is Sornieth the name of the continent? The planet? Their universe? Something else?
Jl0MG80.png

Hi there, I'm Azeira; a cat who wishes for wings. I'm on FR time, and use she/her or they/them pronouns. Feel free to ping me, or if you want, check out my Bestiary, Vista, and Retired Items Quests!
OOf4SrF.giftumblr_inline_ou7qjtE6bd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qiaVspQ1r2ao8y_540.pngOOf4SrF.gif
CMay7Nq.png
QxEk1UT.png
Are dragons beds like piles of straw, such as birds' nests? A pile of random pieces of cloth or a pile of gold coins? Or human beds? Does it change from flight to flight or would it be more of a personal preference thing? If so, what are the bedding types of each flight?
Are dragons beds like piles of straw, such as birds' nests? A pile of random pieces of cloth or a pile of gold coins? Or human beds? Does it change from flight to flight or would it be more of a personal preference thing? If so, what are the bedding types of each flight?
Rhoda | She/Her
FR Time +2
also,

sTOP TELLING ME TO FEED MY DRAGONS OH MY G
Where are mirror's noses located?
Where are mirror's noses located?
Also, when hatchlings are sold through the AH, does this affect the way things work within the actual world of Sorienth? Do clans pawn off their members for treasure or is this strictly a gameplay thing?
Also, when hatchlings are sold through the AH, does this affect the way things work within the actual world of Sorienth? Do clans pawn off their members for treasure or is this strictly a gameplay thing?
Rhoda | She/Her
FR Time +2
also,

sTOP TELLING ME TO FEED MY DRAGONS OH MY G
I had a question, two actually.

A. Are there moderator mods or something like that? Like if I wanted to be a moderator are there ways to sign up?

B. I can design dragons for the game, If you would like. I happen to be a pretty good artist and I draw dragons all the time, I can even give you a tour of my art if you would like!

C. What can I use trinkets for, like is there a purpose behind them, or..

Thanks!

-WiffleSnuf
I had a question, two actually.

A. Are there moderator mods or something like that? Like if I wanted to be a moderator are there ways to sign up?

B. I can design dragons for the game, If you would like. I happen to be a pretty good artist and I draw dragons all the time, I can even give you a tour of my art if you would like!

C. What can I use trinkets for, like is there a purpose behind them, or..

Thanks!

-WiffleSnuf
Are there plans to expand the search functions in under the "Search" page? Perhaps expanding it to mirror the 'Dragon Search' options in the Auction House? It would make looking for dragons across the site so much easier.
Are there plans to expand the search functions in under the "Search" page? Perhaps expanding it to mirror the 'Dragon Search' options in the Auction House? It would make looking for dragons across the site so much easier.
1_by_kcdragons-dc63cly.png 2_by_kcdragons-dc63clo.png
1 2 ... 141 142 143 144 145 ... 195 196