Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 139 140 141 142 143 ... 195 196
Do snapper dragons even have fur? And if so, what does it feel like? If not, what is the texture of a snapper's skin? Are their jaws really so strong that they can crush the plating of other dragons?
Do snapper dragons even have fur? And if so, what does it feel like? If not, what is the texture of a snapper's skin? Are their jaws really so strong that they can crush the plating of other dragons?
Art shop Ich bin ein Berliner!
YqXDmJ2.png
17, speech and debate LD captain, US high school senior
I know this is off topic, but I was wondering if you guys could please make a way to separate the Oozes and Mucks and Sludge, etc. so when you click the "select all button" it always selects all and not just the materials before the brews. Maybe a "Chemical" section in the Hoard/Vault please?

~DragonFire
I know this is off topic, but I was wondering if you guys could please make a way to separate the Oozes and Mucks and Sludge, etc. so when you click the "select all button" it always selects all and not just the materials before the brews. Maybe a "Chemical" section in the Hoard/Vault please?

~DragonFire
most people put something meaningful here...
I know this sounds stupid, but would there ever be another flight added? It just feels like there's so many possibilities here for a new flight
I know this sounds stupid, but would there ever be another flight added? It just feels like there's so many possibilities here for a new flight
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
Would you ever make a breed from the suggestions forum part of the game? If so, would you use the same or very similar art? Would the person who made the breed be credited or rewarded in some way?
Would you ever make a breed from the suggestions forum part of the game? If so, would you use the same or very similar art? Would the person who made the breed be credited or rewarded in some way?
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png
So site wise, it makes sense for the NPCs to all be basic. Only a few genes were out at the time they first existed, and you guys knew you had a lot more planned. Lore wise however, is the any particular reason to justify being basic?
So site wise, it makes sense for the NPCs to all be basic. Only a few genes were out at the time they first existed, and you guys knew you had a lot more planned. Lore wise however, is the any particular reason to justify being basic?
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
Got any new breeds in the works?
Got any new breeds in the works?
tumblr_my7hhrJmDO1sr5klvo1_500.gif
Why do all dragons we see have at the trading post have basic genes? Are they from a similar area where it's common?

Would you guys ever expand the map to have allow for us to explore sort of like Neopets? I'd love more areas to see! Especially close ups of different zones even if it was mostly world building.
Why do all dragons we see have at the trading post have basic genes? Are they from a similar area where it's common?

Would you guys ever expand the map to have allow for us to explore sort of like Neopets? I'd love more areas to see! Especially close ups of different zones even if it was mostly world building.
Hi! I joined today for opening week, and I was looking forward to playing! (and still am!) A nice person on Chickensmoothie, a game I play, said that you could get 75k treasure from the games. I tried to play a game, and the continue button wouldn't work when I got a warning about seizures.
Help anyone?

(I'm on an IPad, is that the problems?)
Hi! I joined today for opening week, and I was looking forward to playing! (and still am!) A nice person on Chickensmoothie, a game I play, said that you could get 75k treasure from the games. I tried to play a game, and the continue button wouldn't work when I got a warning about seizures.
Help anyone?

(I'm on an IPad, is that the problems?)
What does Tidelord's head look like from side-on? The only art I can find of him (the standard god art) his face looks a bit like a pudgy goblin, which is pretty neat but I have a feeling it's just a result of wacky perspectives.
What does Tidelord's head look like from side-on? The only art I can find of him (the standard god art) his face looks a bit like a pudgy goblin, which is pretty neat but I have a feeling it's just a result of wacky perspectives.
Are there any demons and angels in Sornieth?
Are there any demons and angels in Sornieth?
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
1 2 ... 139 140 141 142 143 ... 195 196