Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 134 135 136 137 138 ... 195 196
What happens when a clan changes flight? Do they just move to another flight's territory? Do the deities let them do that?
What happens when a clan changes flight? Do they just move to another flight's territory? Do the deities let them do that?
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Then what would a wet tundra smell like? Wet, musty lawn?
Then what would a wet tundra smell like? Wet, musty lawn?
Lichtdrache.gif
Does Sornieth have any form of sign language that is known by dragons not within the same tribe?
Does Sornieth have any form of sign language that is known by dragons not within the same tribe?
Zq0unQm.png
I'm not sure if this question has already been asked/answered, but were you guys planning on adding information on each individual elemental deity? It's kinda difficult to get in-depth information from the lore story in the Encyclopedia, and I think it'd be cool to learn more about each deity!

Plus there's a section under the "Lorebook" category that doesn't link to anywhere, so I was wondering what that might become in the future, if anything.
I'm not sure if this question has already been asked/answered, but were you guys planning on adding information on each individual elemental deity? It's kinda difficult to get in-depth information from the lore story in the Encyclopedia, and I think it'd be cool to learn more about each deity!

Plus there's a section under the "Lorebook" category that doesn't link to anywhere, so I was wondering what that might become in the future, if anything.
jC0MHtC.png zYK7yAB.gif
Jacob
male pronouns pls

interests:
captain harlock, genshin impact,
zelda, space battleship yamato,
star trek, stargate, mlp, lotr
xx CnNBdW0.png
What kind of mistakes were made when the Hippalectryons were created?

Why shouldn't dragons let Aer Phantoms pass through them?

Where does the crew get their inspiration for the familiars from? Such as, in the case of the new Traveling Guardian familiar and its recolor. Was the inspiration for them from a Pokemon? It seems too coincidental.
What kind of mistakes were made when the Hippalectryons were created?

Why shouldn't dragons let Aer Phantoms pass through them?

Where does the crew get their inspiration for the familiars from? Such as, in the case of the new Traveling Guardian familiar and its recolor. Was the inspiration for them from a Pokemon? It seems too coincidental.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
Just wondering, will the Keyboard update still be included in the next Coliseum rework? I've been really looking forward to it since it was announced that work would be put in to be able to use the Keyboard on the Coli.
Just wondering, will the Keyboard update still be included in the next Coliseum rework? I've been really looking forward to it since it was announced that work would be put in to be able to use the Keyboard on the Coli.
[quote name="QuazarStar" date=2017-11-08 12:19:38] When the live updates are happening, how are staff communicating? I like to imagine you all on a big video chat all yelling status updates at each other. [/quote] That would be intriguing. I would like to stick this question forward as well. Do you rely on the messages, or do a massive video chat? How do you make sure that nobody fixes something and someone else fixes it wrong because of lag in checking off the to-do-list?
QuazarStar wrote on 2017-11-08:
When the live updates are happening, how are staff communicating? I like to imagine you all on a big video chat all yelling status updates at each other.
That would be intriguing. I would like to stick this question forward as well. Do you rely on the messages, or do a massive video chat? How do you make sure that nobody fixes something and someone else fixes it wrong because of lag in checking off the to-do-list?
XtPnxm4.png achievement.png FObX7rS.png
we-will-buy-all-your-salt.png
can we get an official staff opinion on "bond all" buttons for the familiars?
can we get an official staff opinion on "bond all" buttons for the familiars?

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
How often do dragons become hungry?

How often do dragons become hungry?

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
How do you design new familiars? Is it a long process?

Do you draw inspiration from player suggestions, as well as from what fits the aesthetic of the site?
How do you design new familiars? Is it a long process?

Do you draw inspiration from player suggestions, as well as from what fits the aesthetic of the site?
15WDtQ0.png
1 2 ... 134 135 136 137 138 ... 195 196