Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 130 131 132 133 134 ... 195 196
Does the staff purposely plan updates to be done around Welcome Week, or do a lot just happen to appear at the same time?
Does the staff purposely plan updates to be done around Welcome Week, or do a lot just happen to appear at the same time?
My writing project.
Where does Joxar get all the things for the Festival Shop and Spare Inventory?
Where does Joxar get all the things for the Festival Shop and Spare Inventory?
+8 hours from FR Time
I'm not sure but I'm curious are we still getting the new genes tapir and its counterpart this month? Like after the festival because of what apparently happened last time? Or will it be released the next week after ROR? [quote name="Undel" date=2017-09-30 23:31:36] The gene is all done. :) When we released capsule, there was some upset that it was released during a festival week. This was as close as we could get to having it release in September without having it disrupt the festival too much. Apologies for any panic! [/quote]
I'm not sure but I'm curious are we still getting the new genes tapir and its counterpart this month? Like after the festival because of what apparently happened last time? Or will it be released the next week after ROR?
Undel wrote on 2017-09-30:
The gene is all done. :) When we released capsule, there was some upset that it was released during a festival week. This was as close as we could get to having it release in September without having it disrupt the festival too much. Apologies for any panic!
4xTBSTZ.png
In the Coli, with 3 dragons of the same level and the exact same stats, why does the one in the middle always go first?
In the Coli, with 3 dragons of the same level and the exact same stats, why does the one in the middle always go first?
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
how does the game decide which dragons are fed first when all of your dragons are starving and you only have enough food to feed some of them?
how does the game decide which dragons are fed first when all of your dragons are starving and you only have enough food to feed some of them?
PreE5U3.png
Is it established if Mirrors have four legit eyes, or just two regular eyes and two heat pits? Was it left intentionally vague for people to headcanon either way?
Is it established if Mirrors have four legit eyes, or just two regular eyes and two heat pits? Was it left intentionally vague for people to headcanon either way?
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
How did you decide which Flight to make the recolors of the sprites for? IE, Plague and Nature switching, Light and Water switching, Shadow, Ice, Arcane, and Fire doing a loop the loop.
How did you decide which Flight to make the recolors of the sprites for? IE, Plague and Nature switching, Light and Water switching, Shadow, Ice, Arcane, and Fire doing a loop the loop.
cPW6H3E.png
Do you have any plans on making the deities talk more on the forums in the near future? I miss their comments.
Do you have any plans on making the deities talk more on the forums in the near future? I miss their comments.
afef61a686.png
What breeds and genes were available when flightrising first came out?

How many colors were there?
What breeds and genes were available when flightrising first came out?

How many colors were there?
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
How do the deities' accounts work? (Can all admins access all 11? Do they open any of the gifts players send? When will the deities eat? Will they ever start speaking to the players on a more regular basis than the festivals?)

Which (already released) features, if any, were you planning on releasing when you started the site? (Like, did you have plans for Baldwin back in 2013? The color wheel expansion?)
How do the deities' accounts work? (Can all admins access all 11? Do they open any of the gifts players send? When will the deities eat? Will they ever start speaking to the players on a more regular basis than the festivals?)

Which (already released) features, if any, were you planning on releasing when you started the site? (Like, did you have plans for Baldwin back in 2013? The color wheel expansion?)
He/She/They | FR +3
1 2 ... 130 131 132 133 134 ... 195 196