Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 195 196
What was the first thing Crim ever bought off anyone? If that info isn't available, when did she buy her first piece to her eventual glorious collection?
What was the first thing Crim ever bought off anyone? If that info isn't available, when did she buy her first piece to her eventual glorious collection?
Keaea_left_new.png
...........New_Piskel.png
.......................Keaea_right_new.png
Is adventure mode still planned or in the works? I know the site re-code is taking all resources but it has been a VERY long time since even a mention of this. I just would like to know if it is even going to still be a thing in the future.
Is adventure mode still planned or in the works? I know the site re-code is taking all resources but it has been a VERY long time since even a mention of this. I just would like to know if it is even going to still be a thing in the future.
tumblr_inline_okhs0w6Or81u700jp_100.png » Dovah / Ky
» They/them
» FR +2
» Art Shop
tumblr_okiuudebyP1ua6wewo1_100.png
How big are pearlcatcher's pearls in relation to their body? Is the pearl a valid way to read a pearlcatcher's age. since it would steadily grow as the dragon added more and more goo to it?
How big are pearlcatcher's pearls in relation to their body? Is the pearl a valid way to read a pearlcatcher's age. since it would steadily grow as the dragon added more and more goo to it?
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
How does the nighttime maintenance work? All I know is that it doesn't look like it's a completely manual thing, since it always happens at the exact same time.
How does the nighttime maintenance work? All I know is that it doesn't look like it's a completely manual thing, since it always happens at the exact same time.
\
Since your answers this time around say that you'll inform us of scrapped items, what about those that have been seen in streams but never released such as apparel? There is at least one of those I can think of that never came out, does that mean it has been scrapped entirely?
Since your answers this time around say that you'll inform us of scrapped items, what about those that have been seen in streams but never released such as apparel? There is at least one of those I can think of that never came out, does that mean it has been scrapped entirely?
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Ghost? When?
Ghost? When?
TOW2n3q.png
When will the dressing room have its own icon when you click on 'library'? :)
When will the dressing room have its own icon when you click on 'library'? :)
shadowswirl_by_woods_of_lynn-dbpz8ar.png
Are there any plans for new color variants of already existing apparel? Eg. light purple Silk Set, red Filigree Armor Set, more colors of Daredevil Covers or pink Sylvan apparels?
Are there any plans for new color variants of already existing apparel? Eg. light purple Silk Set, red Filigree Armor Set, more colors of Daredevil Covers or pink Sylvan apparels?
Is Tomo the Shade?
Is Tomo the Shade?
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
I just wanted to ask something about having multiple accounts. Would it be okay, if a person where to have two accounts if it was just to play in two separate flights that they like equally?
I just wanted to ask something about having multiple accounts. Would it be okay, if a person where to have two accounts if it was just to play in two separate flights that they like equally?
sAhQN8T.png1c269cdf42db7da4517ef214bf24f65e1fab3421.png 79bdf3e03f26ca763990aa3f58ff36a432f37c6b.pngfyRIUHP.png
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 195 196