Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 195 196
These helped a bunch!
Also, how did Scribbles end up as Tomo's scribe?
These helped a bunch!
Also, how did Scribbles end up as Tomo's scribe?
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
What is up with scribbles' tail, as in how did it get that devil tip.
What is up with scribbles' tail, as in how did it get that devil tip.
nqvWszd.pngLycaon1765p.gifsVQ6W82.pngCoEXf1M.png
A pretty silly queston about the bird skull apparell headepieces. The size of the ones on Faes isn't odd at all; of course there would be birds that size. What worries me is the ones on Guardians and Imprials. WHAT DID THEY HAVE TO KILL TO GET A BIRD SKULL THAT SIZE!!!!?
A pretty silly queston about the bird skull apparell headepieces. The size of the ones on Faes isn't odd at all; of course there would be birds that size. What worries me is the ones on Guardians and Imprials. WHAT DID THEY HAVE TO KILL TO GET A BIRD SKULL THAT SIZE!!!!?
mxk5Q9c.png
sEBxtxA.png
thDLJf3.png
649jXJG.pngHe/Him/They/Them
As we are nearing the holiday season, I must know: does Sornieth have a dragon Santa?
As we are nearing the holiday season, I must know: does Sornieth have a dragon Santa?
cruwJG.png
Hello everyone! Please remember this thread is for questions only. Non-questions or questions tacked onto the end of a non-question discussion will be removed without warning. Thank you!
Hello everyone! Please remember this thread is for questions only. Non-questions or questions tacked onto the end of a non-question discussion will be removed without warning. Thank you!
Does Marva participate in.. Derg-o-ween, if there is one?
Does Marva participate in.. Derg-o-ween, if there is one?
Will there ever be a two headed dragon breed?
Will there ever be a two headed dragon breed?
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Do you have stats on the ratio of items sold to Crim vs. given away by Pinkerton? What's the real status of the hoarding war?
Do you have stats on the ratio of items sold to Crim vs. given away by Pinkerton? What's the real status of the hoarding war?
Where can we discuss the staff answers to the Ask the Team thread?
Where can we discuss the staff answers to the Ask the Team thread?
XKrZiyx.png
If one were to accidentally break an elemetal egg, what color are the yolks/whites? Are they all the same color, like chickens eggs are clear/yellow, or are they the same color as the elements eyes?
If one were to accidentally break an elemetal egg, what color are the yolks/whites? Are they all the same color, like chickens eggs are clear/yellow, or are they the same color as the elements eyes?
Tv3mIE1.pngFJ5ErSg.png.................t7c0Syo.gif...............70XzIN1.pngl3_book.pngnt9qBvL.pngm24_book.pngKhebDH8.pngl4_book.pngm3_book.pngimage.png
ADb9Vnz.png
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 195 196