Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 195 196
Did you get the "Savannah" gene from the striped hyena? I love hyenas and african wild dogs, and while looking few up to draw I noticed a MAJOR similarity. Am I correct? Or is the similarity simply coincidental? [img]https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/6XWq5GybpNG2ieS0f1RbNmk9OREIsSNOw-wp8mUgAvk/http/www.theanimalfiles.com/images/striped_hyena_2.jpg[/img][img]https://s27.postimg.org/5vfbxgmjn/ezgif-4-fd983952f6.png[/img]
Did you get the "Savannah" gene from the striped hyena? I love hyenas and african wild dogs, and while looking few up to draw I noticed a MAJOR similarity. Am I correct? Or is the similarity simply coincidental?

striped_hyena_2.jpgezgif-4-fd983952f6.png
52234740674_590132cdb4_o.pngx > art shop
> toyhouse
> gen1 sales
uwu
> FR +3
> closing manager
> gen1
collector
uwuHandleAnimal.png
99WsXaL.gif
Ah, so that's what it was with Joxar... that makes him a Nature dragon? Interesting.

On the other hand, I have one that's more about curiosity, as I know for SURE some people want it. The April Fool's joke that happened... will it be available for those who want it? (Not me personally, but I think others liked it.)
Ah, so that's what it was with Joxar... that makes him a Nature dragon? Interesting.

On the other hand, I have one that's more about curiosity, as I know for SURE some people want it. The April Fool's joke that happened... will it be available for those who want it? (Not me personally, but I think others liked it.)
STwixru.pngLight vs. Arcane 2023 IF Raffle Top 25 Total Tickets! Badge by irithyll!efc4RYV.png
what flight would win if, during a week, not even a single dragon is exalted from any flight?
what flight would win if, during a week, not even a single dragon is exalted from any flight?
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
can you release the full images used in the background of flight-specific things, like lairs and flight territory information in the world map?
can you release the full images used in the background of flight-specific things, like lairs and flight territory information in the world map?
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Does Rockbreaker's Ceremony actually have a ceremony?? If so, what is that like? Is there a main one for the whole Flight or are there several during the week or at the end?
Does Rockbreaker's Ceremony actually have a ceremony?? If so, what is that like? Is there a main one for the whole Flight or are there several during the week or at the end?
ew9u8Xp.png
Does the Imperial on the Scrying Workshop page have a name, and what are his official colors?
Does the Imperial on the Scrying Workshop page have a name, and what are his official colors?
aaaaaaaaa
RdVh6mS.png
aa
Naomi ~ she/they ~ FR +3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Music Share | Wishlist
Art Shop | Hatchery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Writing noughts till the end of time...
Meet me where the cliffs greet the sea. ~
aa GdA4c8j.png
You think we could ever reduce battle items in the brew?
You think we could ever reduce battle items in the brew?
nqvWszd.pngLycaon1765p.gifsVQ6W82.pngCoEXf1M.png
I'm dying to know, just how tall is the Great Behemoth?
I'm dying to know, just how tall is the Great Behemoth?
~~~~~~~~~~~ Awaken to your Fate ~~~~~~~~~~~
I know the scrying workshop imp was never meant to be anything other than some pretty background art, but we've really started to like really like him/her/?. Could we get an official name for them?
I know the scrying workshop imp was never meant to be anything other than some pretty background art, but we've really started to like really like him/her/?. Could we get an official name for them?
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
has there ever been an instance of one god celebrating at another god's festival if they're especially friendly with each other?
has there ever been an instance of one god celebrating at another god's festival if they're especially friendly with each other?
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 195 196