Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 5 Discussion
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23
One of my many entries has a Kid Icarus reference in there.
Find it.
Page 23.
One of my many entries has a Kid Icarus reference in there.
Find it.
Page 23.
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
Huh? So there are actually people who think hard water is ice? I was kind of making a joke, as I'm not sure if most dragons would actually know what hard water is.
Huh? So there are actually people who think hard water is ice? I was kind of making a joke, as I'm not sure if most dragons would actually know what hard water is.
407Ohsj.png
Look at me, spreading Kid Icarus references here. [quote name="DarkPitGuard" date=2017-02-16 07:51:01] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/21557.png[/img] Name: Electric Glass Description: The air around it is electrified. It's good for the complexion, doncha know? [/quote]
Look at me, spreading Kid Icarus references here.
DarkPitGuard wrote on 2017-02-16:
21557.png
Name: Electric Glass
Description: The air around it is electrified. It's good for the complexion, doncha know?
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@honeypots I see what you did there.
@honeypots I see what you did there.
Good clod, people! All those stone jokes are making me feel bad. Please do some research on sedimentary rocks, minerals and geology in general. They aren't "just sand", they are far more complex than that.
Good clod, people! All those stone jokes are making me feel bad. Please do some research on sedimentary rocks, minerals and geology in general. They aren't "just sand", they are far more complex than that.
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
So hyped for this. I've never won anything before, in FR or real life, excluding one dragon raffle when I was a newbie. But I got a good feeling about this one. Here's hoping...
So hyped for this. I've never won anything before, in FR or real life, excluding one dragon raffle when I was a newbie. But I got a good feeling about this one. Here's hoping...
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[quote][item=Bluesand Agate] [i]Did someone say Blacksand Annex?[/i][/quote] PLEASE TELL ME THAT SOMEONE GETS THIS I FELT SO CLEVER "puns"
Quote:
Bluesand Agate

Did someone say Blacksand Annex?

PLEASE TELL ME THAT SOMEONE GETS THIS

I FELT SO CLEVER

"puns"
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
Seeing a loooooot of people submitting that have no idea what fulgurite is lol.
Seeing a loooooot of people submitting that have no idea what fulgurite is lol.
Lichtdrache.gif
@DuskSpark your entry literally made me groan out loud... I hope it wins.
@DuskSpark your entry literally made me groan out loud... I hope it wins.
9fYTkhy.pngNZVch1H.pngtumblr_inline_nk0ummtkEH1t8nw6k.png
I've got a question.
I though up several lines for one item, and three of them are too good to let go to waste; could someone post several alternate captions for one item, or would that still count as multiple entries and get you disqualified?

Another question: are edited posts disqualified?

Thanks! c:
I've got a question.
I though up several lines for one item, and three of them are too good to let go to waste; could someone post several alternate captions for one item, or would that still count as multiple entries and get you disqualified?

Another question: are edited posts disqualified?

Thanks! c:
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23