Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 5 Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@CrystalRush
It is :)
@CrystalRush
It is :)
QQnBZuq.gif
if you are reading this you get a cookie
persist/percy | he/they | fr+3
643gino.gif
@Eggy0 Obscure is not a bad thing. If it's too obvious the staff will be less likely to pick it, and since humans don't exist in Sornieth I'm pretty sure the word "man" isn't actually in any tooltip to date.
@Eggy0 Obscure is not a bad thing. If it's too obvious the staff will be less likely to pick it, and since humans don't exist in Sornieth I'm pretty sure the word "man" isn't actually in any tooltip to date.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Endeavor It's well hidden, but it's definitely just one each. [quote name="Aequorin" date=2017-02-16 05:32:17] [center][size=5][b]Restrictions:[/b][/size][/center] [LIST] [*]You may submit 1 entry. (total. Pick the item you would like to caption!) [/LIST] [/quote]
@Endeavor It's well hidden, but it's definitely just one each.
Aequorin wrote on 2017-02-16:
Restrictions:
  • You may submit 1 entry. (total. Pick the item you would like to caption!)
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
@Endeavor [quote=Aequorin] You may submit 1 entry. (total. Pick the item you would like to caption!)[/quote]
@Endeavor
Aequorin wrote:
You may submit 1 entry. (total. Pick the item you would like to caption!)
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@yukitsukihana

That's an A+++ Caption, and I love it a lot.
@yukitsukihana

That's an A+++ Caption, and I love it a lot.
mmoiFfg.png
@Noctiferous

*bows* thank you thank you
@Noctiferous

*bows* thank you thank you
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
@Sciencing
Ahh, that was not the answer I wanted to hear xD Thank you!
@Sciencing
Ahh, that was not the answer I wanted to hear xD Thank you!
@dragonfilia it's one entry per person - you could probably put your others in here instead if you want to share them? I'm not sure if excess entries in the entry thread would disqualify you or if just your first entry would be considered.
@dragonfilia it's one entry per person - you could probably put your others in here instead if you want to share them? I'm not sure if excess entries in the entry thread would disqualify you or if just your first entry would be considered.
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
Anyone have any feedback for me? I might switch this one out for another, idk. I'm worried this one might be too much. I just wanted to submit something before I forgot this contest was running... [quote name="Xotis" date=2017-02-16 09:13:45] [item=quinoa] [b]Name:[/b]Quinoa [b]Caption:[/b] "Haven't you heard? Quinoa is like, the next new thing; everyone's eating it! Of course, I was eating quinoa like, way before this crazy fad started..." [/quote]
Anyone have any feedback for me? I might switch this one out for another, idk. I'm worried this one might be too much. I just wanted to submit something before I forgot this contest was running...
Xotis wrote on 2017-02-16:
Quinoa
Name:Quinoa
Caption: "Haven't you heard? Quinoa is like, the next new thing; everyone's eating it! Of course, I was eating quinoa like, way before this crazy fad started..."
signature_by_cas_a_fras-dawkmko.png
UP
FOR
SALE:
31573410.png?mtime=WNUAZgAASYA.png 31573411.png?mtime=WNUBEgAASeM.png
@Sciencing Thanks! I couldn't find that info. I'll change it. Putting my unused ones here. [quote][item=green iguana] [b]Name:[/b]Green Iguana [b]Caption[/b]: Your basic iguana. No extra features.[/quote] [quote][item=Bluesand Agate] [b]Name:[/b]Bluesand Agate [b]Caption[/b]: Popular among the superstitious, it has become a common gift when a dragon undertakes a difficult challenge.[/quote] [quote][item=Ashen Lightning Glass] [b]Name:[/b]Ashen Lightning Glass [b]Caption[/b]: Only found on the boarder of the Ashfall Waste and Shifting Expanse, it is coveted by many artisans of both flights.[/quote]
@Sciencing
Thanks! I couldn't find that info. I'll change it.

Putting my unused ones here.
Quote:
Green Iguana
Name:Green Iguana
Caption: Your basic iguana. No extra features.
Quote:
Bluesand Agate
Name:Bluesand Agate
Caption: Popular among the superstitious, it has become a common gift when a dragon undertakes a difficult challenge.
Quote:
Ashen Lightning Glass
Name:Ashen Lightning Glass
Caption: Only found on the boarder of the Ashfall Waste and Shifting Expanse, it is coveted by many artisans of both flights.
60787410.png 57806280.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23