Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 5 Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@Impleiadic
Yours on page 25 had me giggling XD
@Impleiadic
Yours on page 25 had me giggling XD
@Eggy0
I can tell it's a reference to something, but I'm not familiar with what. You might want to change "man" to "dragon".
@Eggy0
I can tell it's a reference to something, but I'm not familiar with what. You might want to change "man" to "dragon".
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
[quote name="Leopardmask" date=2017-02-16 08:03:57] [quote name="Sciencing" date=2017-02-16 07:25:37] This contest is beginning to feel like a conspiracy to out all of the secret minecraft nerds on the site XD *adds to the pile* [/quote] Not just because of Redstone either - there's a caption submission about building a temple out of sandstone. Of course that could refer to a lot of things, probably, but come on - desert temples? [/quote] Hadn't spotted that one - I reckon you're right XD
Leopardmask wrote on 2017-02-16:
Sciencing wrote on 2017-02-16:
This contest is beginning to feel like a conspiracy to out all of the secret minecraft nerds on the site XD

*adds to the pile*
Not just because of Redstone either - there's a caption submission about building a temple out of sandstone. Of course that could refer to a lot of things, probably, but come on - desert temples?
Hadn't spotted that one - I reckon you're right XD
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
how do you get the items to work
how do you get the items to work
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
@Turboblaze [quote name="Turboblaze" date=2017-02-16 06:35:13] [item=green iguana] Name: Green Iguana Caption: The least creative of the iguanas. [/quote] Is this a "Don't Hug Me, I'm Scared" reference? because that would be [i]glorious[/i]
@Turboblaze
Turboblaze wrote on 2017-02-16:
Green Iguana
Name: Green Iguana
Caption: The least creative of the iguanas.

Is this a "Don't Hug Me, I'm Scared" reference? because that would be glorious
fSyuKaw.png -Crystal
-she/her
-FR+9
-secretly three sloths in a trenchcoat
@Leopardmask @Sciencing
This is almsot as bad as the pickaxes but this time I do hope a minecraft reference makes it.
@Leopardmask @Sciencing
This is almsot as bad as the pickaxes but this time I do hope a minecraft reference makes it.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@GrumpyCatlover - Just type [ item= (item name here) ] , no spaces.
@GrumpyCatlover - Just type [ item= (item name here) ] , no spaces.
QYzhmAi.png
Are we allowed to put in an entry for more than one item or no?
Are we allowed to put in an entry for more than one item or no?
[quote name="Sciencing" date=2017-02-16 07:25:37] This contest is beginning to feel like a conspiracy to out all of the secret minecraft nerds on the site XD *adds to the pile* [/quote] honestly that redstone begged me to make a minecraft reference-
Sciencing wrote on 2017-02-16:
This contest is beginning to feel like a conspiracy to out all of the secret minecraft nerds on the site XD

*adds to the pile*

honestly that redstone begged me to make a minecraft reference-
20110.png V7wUqxW.png
ePOliyb.png
QQYyU47.png

rhaUE0x.png c7ZTdau.png 0xN1Cpn.png ijKL04W.png
@Leopardmask Thanks for the feedback :) Though I personally feel like changing "man" to "dragon" could kill the intended reference and make it more vague than it probably already is.
@Leopardmask Thanks for the feedback :) Though I personally feel like changing "man" to "dragon" could kill the intended reference and make it more vague than it probably already is.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23