Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 5 Discussion
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@Atlasia Hi there, please keep in mind that bumping is not allowed in the discussions forums. Thank you :)
@Atlasia Hi there, please keep in mind that bumping is not allowed in the discussions forums. Thank you :)
@Gaia
Ouch, I'm sorry O_O'
I still forget simple things about this site, even after being here for a while xD
@Gaia
Ouch, I'm sorry O_O'
I still forget simple things about this site, even after being here for a while xD
water_3.png she/her
00:00 - 14:00 FR time
Joined FR 5 years ago

Accent Shopbaronstar.png
@Atlasia

Same. XD
@Atlasia

Same. XD
tihutbH.png
lAvpyOQ.png

ZwbGqUa.png

rPaLIxa.png

J7D1quC.png

FObX7rS.png

YMPbu9R.png
53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
@Atlasia Thing is... It seems like the topic is still pinned, so BUMPing isn't even necessary because it's just gonna be at the top no matter what (until it gets unpinned) XD But yeah... I definitely feel you. I'm just here all like sitting at my desk waiting for something to happen [img]https://camo.derpicdn.net/d9a85699a637ea3a2645dfa0963ed2fc02acb5d0?url=http%3A%2F%2F2.bp.blogspot.com%2F-LVQVJ-7SI6w%2FU3h_2GBHHwI%2FAAAAAAAAHK0%2FP6RRMQWSrqE%2Fs1600%2F%25C3%25A7.gif[/img] Though given the fact there are 18 items to choose captions for (and a lot of entries) and there are other things the admins are probably up to (such as the HD feature we recently had), I'm not very surprised that it's taking this long. Although the suspense is definitely killing me ;_; [size=0]P.S. I hope it's fine I posted a gif here (I've seen regular discussion threads do it), just wanted to show what goes on in my head right now XD[/size]
@Atlasia
Thing is... It seems like the topic is still pinned, so BUMPing isn't even necessary because it's just gonna be at the top no matter what (until it gets unpinned) XD
But yeah... I definitely feel you. I'm just here all like sitting at my desk waiting for something to happen
d9a85699a637ea3a2645dfa0963ed2fc02acb5d0?url=http%3A%2F%2F2.bp.blogspot.com%2F-LVQVJ-7SI6w%2FU3h_2GBHHwI%2FAAAAAAAAHK0%2FP6RRMQWSrqE%2Fs1600%2F%25C3%25A7.gif
Though given the fact there are 18 items to choose captions for (and a lot of entries) and there are other things the admins are probably up to (such as the HD feature we recently had), I'm not very surprised that it's taking this long. Although the suspense is definitely killing me ;_;

P.S. I hope it's fine I posted a gif here (I've seen regular discussion threads do it), just wanted to show what goes on in my head right now XD
@Eggy0 Yep yep, your gif is fine! :) As long as the content of the gif is appropriate, and it doesn't contain too bright/flashy content (that could cause headaches/seizures/migraines/etc to those sensitive to it) it's fine! :)

And I do feel all of you! I dug up the previous caption contests, and the introduction of the items, and for at least the last two caption contests the winners were announced two weeks after the deadline! So same as you, I am not very surprised but very excited to finally see the winning captions and to able able to gather the items!
@Eggy0 Yep yep, your gif is fine! :) As long as the content of the gif is appropriate, and it doesn't contain too bright/flashy content (that could cause headaches/seizures/migraines/etc to those sensitive to it) it's fine! :)

And I do feel all of you! I dug up the previous caption contests, and the introduction of the items, and for at least the last two caption contests the winners were announced two weeks after the deadline! So same as you, I am not very surprised but very excited to finally see the winning captions and to able able to gather the items!
While I'd like to win, I'd like it more to know for sure what's what regardless of outcome.

But hey I try to think of it this way-clearly there must be a bunch of too close to decide entries and that is why it's taking so long. It'll happen at some point.
While I'd like to win, I'd like it more to know for sure what's what regardless of outcome.

But hey I try to think of it this way-clearly there must be a bunch of too close to decide entries and that is why it's taking so long. It'll happen at some point.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
Just popping in for an update - and the jury is still out... I hope someone is feeding them!
Just popping in for an update - and the jury is still out... I hope someone is feeding them!
FR+3
0hk5hbz.png
@Eggy0
I know, I didn't want to push about it really, I just am always excited when there are these contests xD I'm curious to know who will win *^* but I do understand there is a lot to consider and the staff needs time... ^w^

@StarriannaFlare
I'm glad I'm not the only one xD
@Eggy0
I know, I didn't want to push about it really, I just am always excited when there are these contests xD I'm curious to know who will win *^* but I do understand there is a lot to consider and the staff needs time... ^w^

@StarriannaFlare
I'm glad I'm not the only one xD
water_3.png she/her
00:00 - 14:00 FR time
Joined FR 5 years ago

Accent Shopbaronstar.png
How about this one? [item=cinnamon loach] [b]Name:[/b] Cinnamon Loach [b]Caption:[/b] We all wish this loach actually tasted like cinnamon, but alas, it is not so.
How about this one?
Cinnamon Loach
Name: Cinnamon Loach
Caption: We all wish this loach actually tasted like cinnamon, but alas, it is not so.
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
Ooooh, and this one! [item=marine iguana] [b]Name:[/b] Marine Iguana [b]Caption:[/b] This iguana doesn't know how to swim, and often spend's it's time wistfully watching the fish frolic around in the water.
Ooooh, and this one!
Marine Iguana
Name: Marine Iguana
Caption: This iguana doesn't know how to swim, and often spend's it's time wistfully watching the fish frolic around in the water.
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23