Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 5 Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
Weird, I was just thinking the other day that there should be another caption contest soon.

Anyways, of course I had to submit a thing. It was hard this time around to pick something to caption, honestly!
Weird, I was just thinking the other day that there should be another caption contest soon.

Anyways, of course I had to submit a thing. It was hard this time around to pick something to caption, honestly!
look at me actually misreading lightning glass as lightning grass, and creating this [quote name="PixelSpiral" date=2017-02-16 07:01:53] [item=ashen lightning glass] [b]Name[/b]: Ashen Lightning Glass [b]Caption[/b]: Easily mistaken for lightning grass and eaten. [/quote]
look at me actually misreading lightning glass as lightning grass, and creating this
PixelSpiral wrote on 2017-02-16:
Ashen Lightning Glass
Name: Ashen Lightning Glass
Caption: Easily mistaken for lightning grass and eaten.
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@PixelSpiral

You're not alone, I read them as Grass too.
@PixelSpiral

You're not alone, I read them as Grass too.
Redbubble---Etsy---Ko-Fi
Instagram: BittyKittyCreates --- Facebook: BittyKitty Creates
And of course immediately lots of people break the rules and post multiple.

Edit: @Aequorin the text in this thread suggests it's for submissions only. Might want to fix that.
And of course immediately lots of people break the rules and post multiple.

Edit: @Aequorin the text in this thread suggests it's for submissions only. Might want to fix that.
tgTY.png
This contest is beginning to feel like a conspiracy to out all of the secret minecraft nerds on the site XD

*adds to the pile*
This contest is beginning to feel like a conspiracy to out all of the secret minecraft nerds on the site XD

*adds to the pile*
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
I wonder how many people actually bothered to read this [quote]You may submit 1 entry. (total. Pick the item you would like to caption!)[/quote]
I wonder how many people actually bothered to read this
Quote:
You may submit 1 entry. (total. Pick the item you would like to caption!)
hatcherysig_by_darthyoda42-dclux4n.png
@LordMalak
I think the majority, but looking through.... I'm seeing a LOT of people putting multiple entries.
@LordMalak
I think the majority, but looking through.... I'm seeing a LOT of people putting multiple entries.
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
Just made mine (over here), I don't really expect to win though but I'd be surprised if I did. I'm so glad there's a blue-white creature among the items to pick from lol.
A quick question: What do you think of the caption? How obvious/vague is the reference? Would love some feedback :)
Just made mine (over here), I don't really expect to win though but I'd be surprised if I did. I'm so glad there's a blue-white creature among the items to pick from lol.
A quick question: What do you think of the caption? How obvious/vague is the reference? Would love some feedback :)
@MintCupcake you can use item tags to bring up the picture: [code][item=Hardwater Loach][/code] gives [item=Hardwater Loach]
@MintCupcake you can use item tags to bring up the picture:
Code:
[item=Hardwater Loach]
gives
Hardwater Loach
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
[quote name="Sciencing" date=2017-02-16 07:25:37] This contest is beginning to feel like a conspiracy to out all of the secret minecraft nerds on the site XD *adds to the pile* [/quote] Not just because of Redstone either - there's a caption submission about building a temple out of sandstone. Of course that could refer to a lot of things, probably, but come on - desert temples?
Sciencing wrote on 2017-02-16:

*adds to the pile*
Not just because of Redstone either - there's a caption submission about building a temple out of sandstone. Of course that could refer to a lot of things, probably, but come on - desert temples?
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23