Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | <Lore> How chill is your clan?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Literally it's just a bunch of nerds trying to figure out what to do with their lives.
Literally it's just a bunch of nerds trying to figure out what to do with their lives.
xJ9qwp8.png
I'd give my tribe a 6. The leaders aren't the most competent (one is a grumpy Mirror that's rather overprotective of the tribe and unfairly hostile to strangers, especially Plague dragons, and Beastclans because some hard things that he's endured from them and the other is rather naive and a little vain, though both of them care for the tribe). Most of the dragons there are really welcoming and nurturing and care for travelers and shelter dragons that have been hurt or are on the run. There's some tension, but not a ton. Actually they kind of have a bad habit of sheltering all dragons, even the ones that have fishy origins.

My only permanent ridgeback also has a bad habit of exploding things and spreads things with his snoot and my tundra Jerrod hugs everyone regardless of whether they want it or not so it's not all serious.
I'd give my tribe a 6. The leaders aren't the most competent (one is a grumpy Mirror that's rather overprotective of the tribe and unfairly hostile to strangers, especially Plague dragons, and Beastclans because some hard things that he's endured from them and the other is rather naive and a little vain, though both of them care for the tribe). Most of the dragons there are really welcoming and nurturing and care for travelers and shelter dragons that have been hurt or are on the run. There's some tension, but not a ton. Actually they kind of have a bad habit of sheltering all dragons, even the ones that have fishy origins.

My only permanent ridgeback also has a bad habit of exploding things and spreads things with his snoot and my tundra Jerrod hugs everyone regardless of whether they want it or not so it's not all serious.

aKHNXwM.png
My clan is a 9. They got no chill in their jobs, but as individuals they're pretty spoicy dragons
My clan is a 9. They got no chill in their jobs, but as individuals they're pretty spoicy dragons
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Maaybe right around a 6.5? The dragons themselves are mostly chill, but lemme tell ya there's a lot of issues in this clan, lots of serious issues, hell we've even an Empress so hell yeah we've got some serious shet goin on in here. But otherwise chill. Would a super serious clan have pants-obsessed, hat-obsessed, and lemon-obsessed dragons?
Maaybe right around a 6.5? The dragons themselves are mostly chill, but lemme tell ya there's a lot of issues in this clan, lots of serious issues, hell we've even an Empress so hell yeah we've got some serious shet goin on in here. But otherwise chill. Would a super serious clan have pants-obsessed, hat-obsessed, and lemon-obsessed dragons?
pVhWnFy.png
wait, is 10 chill or is 10 "my lair is constantly on fire"??
wait, is 10 chill or is 10 "my lair is constantly on fire"??
Chill level: ????????

Our adviser constantly naps on our leader's back and she fawns over him like an overly attached big sister and there's constant amusing shenanigans but at the same time all our members except for said adviser are literal monsters or other creatures and have become a cult to the Shadowbinder basically? ?? ? Also there's a literal living eldritch horror-esque being (that's split into two bodies) in the clan and no one knows how to feel about that but just kind of shrug it off because hey they like tea and organizing books so whatever yeah??

conclusion: ????????????
Chill level: ????????

Our adviser constantly naps on our leader's back and she fawns over him like an overly attached big sister and there's constant amusing shenanigans but at the same time all our members except for said adviser are literal monsters or other creatures and have become a cult to the Shadowbinder basically? ?? ? Also there's a literal living eldritch horror-esque being (that's split into two bodies) in the clan and no one knows how to feel about that but just kind of shrug it off because hey they like tea and organizing books so whatever yeah??

conclusion: ????????????
.............ZRFPHFU.png
Amri/Abyss || FR+3 || They/Them
zu5O19Q.png
Lore Thread || Tumblr || Toyhouse
zu5O19Q.png
Wish List || Goal List
DaxXxIb.png
7.5 we go from chill to I SHALL END YOU AND YOUR VERY EXISTENCE ON THIS EARTH DO NOT THEATEN ME. that is literally 75% of my clan lore. See what I did there? 75? 7.5? Sorry
7.5 we go from chill to I SHALL END YOU AND YOUR VERY EXISTENCE ON THIS EARTH DO NOT THEATEN ME. that is literally 75% of my clan lore. See what I did there? 75? 7.5? Sorry
ZzHMFvW.pngxtBt3oa.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvNuEX1r2ao8y_540.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8