Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Auction House revamp is coming!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 127 128
bless you staff! I can't wait!
bless you staff! I can't wait!
tumblr_inline_ot7n31p9oq1soemy4_540.png

- +8 fr time
I see a Default button in the search form. Will we be able to save searches we've created?
I see a Default button in the search form. Will we be able to save searches we've created?
There are no *ordinary* people. You have never talked to a mere mortal. Nations, cultures, arts, civilizations—these are mortal, and their life is to ours as the life of a gnat. But it is immortals whom we joke with, work with, marry, snub, and exploit—immortal horrors or everlasting splendours.
—C. S. Lewis, “The Weight of Glory”
Very exciteddddd this is gonna be amazing omg
Very exciteddddd this is gonna be amazing omg
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
OHH MY GOSH THIS IS WONDERFUL!

I love the color range/ID# options, the multi-select function, the per-unit cost, and am so so happy to have the AH disconnected from my message box!

Xhaz & other staff, thanks so much!!!
OHH MY GOSH THIS IS WONDERFUL!

I love the color range/ID# options, the multi-select function, the per-unit cost, and am so so happy to have the AH disconnected from my message box!

Xhaz & other staff, thanks so much!!!
3zFVAeb.gifeB7aTzw.gifBruf3KS.gif
I am screaming color range search
I am screaming color range search
Very, very nice. Some of these features are long overdue.
Very, very nice. Some of these features are long overdue.
2kt/2g fake FR achievements

Orca | She/her | +0 FR time
Ohhh~~
I love it! Specially the reforms on dragon and food search~
I'm a bit concerned about the private auctions but all in all it looks great! :D
Ohhh~~
I love it! Specially the reforms on dragon and food search~
I'm a bit concerned about the private auctions but all in all it looks great! :D
tumblr_o8msestCHW1v7mczeo1_400.pngsignicon_by_katze_r_lynx-dahc8om.png
Very unhappy with this, i believe flight only auctions will impact sales tramendously and severely halt my gene projects.
Very unhappy with this, i believe flight only auctions will impact sales tramendously and severely halt my gene projects.
nZJa3n3.png
Eh, just upgrading the search system would have sufficed (for which I am so thankful!!!)
Eh, just upgrading the search system would have sufficed (for which I am so thankful!!!)
selling like a bazillions dragons, come get one that's the most [adjective of choice] for you
FANTASTIC WORK!

AND FINALLY, A COLOR RANGE SYSTEM!
FANTASTIC WORK!

AND FINALLY, A COLOR RANGE SYSTEM!
agender.png WRW2rGw.png
XmHV7tO.png
P9aWhak.png
GLMwkdE.png
GdVZ87H.png
BDPM8Vp.png
YSzj7vC.png
fsKmPCy.png