Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your non-existent dream apparel items
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29
Like many others, I definitely want more weapon apparel. Polearms, axes, staves, bows, hammers, daggers, shuriken, wands, scythes, swords that aren't exorbitantly expensive/rare, etc.
Like many others, I definitely want more weapon apparel. Polearms, axes, staves, bows, hammers, daggers, shuriken, wands, scythes, swords that aren't exorbitantly expensive/rare, etc.
~~~~~~~~~~~ Awaken to your Fate ~~~~~~~~~~~
Fish tail.

Or dolphin tail, or any water-stuff. Barnacle Buddies? Yes please. Kelp Dreads? Would be awesome. Astounding Anemone Apparel? Would wear at all times. Clinging Seastars? A must-have. Coral Pauldrons, Seashell Tail Chime, even Sea Slug Socks would be great!
Fish tail.

Or dolphin tail, or any water-stuff. Barnacle Buddies? Yes please. Kelp Dreads? Would be awesome. Astounding Anemone Apparel? Would wear at all times. Clinging Seastars? A must-have. Coral Pauldrons, Seashell Tail Chime, even Sea Slug Socks would be great!
66MHIIb.png
I want some of the existing items to be apparel tbh. Like the pulsating pendants and the new torcs. Maybe more books/scrolls. Definitely more and varied masks. Also some more wispy stuff like the cobwebs and such? Just more kinda pretty kinda creepy things in general actually.
I want some of the existing items to be apparel tbh. Like the pulsating pendants and the new torcs. Maybe more books/scrolls. Definitely more and varied masks. Also some more wispy stuff like the cobwebs and such? Just more kinda pretty kinda creepy things in general actually.
.............ZRFPHFU.png
Amri/Abyss || FR+3 || They/Them
zu5O19Q.png
Lore Thread || Tumblr || Toyhouse
zu5O19Q.png
Wish List || Goal List
DaxXxIb.png
Parda rings. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/11666.png[/img] Just a nice 3-piece set, maybe Swipp or Baldwin items or even rare Coli drops: collar, bracelets, tail ring. There could even be a slight recolor for the King Parda, who has slightly mossier-looking rings: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/11669.png[/img]
Parda rings.
11666.png
Just a nice 3-piece set, maybe Swipp or Baldwin items or even rare Coli drops: collar, bracelets, tail ring. There could even be a slight recolor for the King Parda, who has slightly mossier-looking rings:
11669.png
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
I kinda want a silly item bundle:
Baseball bat,Hocky sticks ect. items of similar areas

I'd also like to see Jeans one day in game.
I kinda want a silly item bundle:
Baseball bat,Hocky sticks ect. items of similar areas

I'd also like to see Jeans one day in game.
CEmLHw4.gif
I'd love to see several items from the coli become wearable - like the scythes and the parda rings as mentioned above. Several beastclan have cool items, so it would be nice to be able to wear them, like the harpies masks, etc.
I'd love to see several items from the coli become wearable - like the scythes and the parda rings as mentioned above. Several beastclan have cool items, so it would be nice to be able to wear them, like the harpies masks, etc.
FRILLY SKIRTS
FRILLY SKIRTS
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
Chains, cuffs, more medieval prison wear, and definitely a torturer's set.
Chains, cuffs, more medieval prison wear, and definitely a torturer's set.
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
I am a simple person with simple wishes: gloves. White gloves. I know we have the rogue and aviator gloves, but those aren't what I'm talking about. Just plain white gloves [i]that still have the fingers on them.[/i] And not winter gloves either, like those fancy gloves. The best example I can think of are the gloves this kiddo is wearing: [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/23e7ba7a7569e03cb3fda81460465950/tumblr_inline_n8lwnrI3Wk1ryvc1k.gif[/img] I need them very badly. I'm planning to get some certain fandragons (including one of the kiddo I used as an example) and basically all of them need these. I'd buy like a million of them. [i]Please[/i].
I am a simple person with simple wishes: gloves. White gloves.
I know we have the rogue and aviator gloves, but those aren't what I'm talking about. Just plain white gloves that still have the fingers on them. And not winter gloves either, like those fancy gloves.
The best example I can think of are the gloves this kiddo is wearing:
tumblr_inline_n8lwnrI3Wk1ryvc1k.gif

I need them very badly. I'm planning to get some certain fandragons (including one of the kiddo I used as an example) and basically all of them need these. I'd buy like a million of them. Please.
Headphones. I know there aren't really headphones in Sornieth, but... I need them lol
Headphones. I know there aren't really headphones in Sornieth, but... I need them lol
xy | they/xem | +3 fr time | gen1s for sale
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29