Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your non-existent dream apparel items
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29
@atomicsamuri GLITTERFALLS
@atomicsamuri GLITTERFALLS
pMG3kw0.pngfelinefuschia.png219ykh5.jpg
even more pirate stuff.. maybe some sort of equippable rainbows :'D
even more pirate stuff.. maybe some sort of equippable rainbows :'D
SPEARS SPEARS SPEARS
JUST!! I wish we had more weapons in general haha
SPEARS SPEARS SPEARS
JUST!! I wish we had more weapons in general haha
Chains all the chains, chains for everything.

Punk apparel in general

Sci-fi apparel

L o l i t a d r a g o n d r e s s e s

(I don't have a single sense of style, oops)
Chains all the chains, chains for everything.

Punk apparel in general

Sci-fi apparel

L o l i t a d r a g o n d r e s s e s

(I don't have a single sense of style, oops)
Wishlist | They/Them or Xe/Zir | Please ping me!
Neck and arm torcs... *O*
Neck and arm torcs... *O*
ctFAI4k.gif
I just want some good, ol' headphones, haha. I need them for one of my dragons - that's literally the only reason I want them.
I just want some good, ol' headphones, haha. I need them for one of my dragons - that's literally the only reason I want them.
iIrk1Wj.png
Chains, parasols matching the lace, an actual grappling hook (I have a dragon using an icepick as a boarding axe), more masks in different colours, a dagger, a quill, a crossbow, more steampunk stuff...

THE SCROLL THAT IS IN THE SLING CASE!!!
I have a set of dragons that will carry the sling case and t would be cool to have one holding the scroll and the other holding the case.
Chains, parasols matching the lace, an actual grappling hook (I have a dragon using an icepick as a boarding axe), more masks in different colours, a dagger, a quill, a crossbow, more steampunk stuff...

THE SCROLL THAT IS IN THE SLING CASE!!!
I have a set of dragons that will carry the sling case and t would be cool to have one holding the scroll and the other holding the case.
also spiky neck+arm things let me check out animal jam wiki (sorry) spiked collar and wristband whatever [quote name="Gouldiae" date=2017-02-08 02:48:45] Theen I would really like some proper crown apparel. Not on the level of the gilded crown maybe, but not that bulky abomination that is the festival crown apparel either. Some kind of cute diadem or tiara type of thing maybe. [/quote] please
also spiky neck+arm things let me check out animal jam wiki (sorry)
spiked collar and wristband
whatever
Gouldiae wrote on 2017-02-08:
Theen I would really like some proper crown apparel. Not on the level of the gilded crown maybe, but not that bulky abomination that is the festival crown apparel either. Some kind of cute diadem or tiara type of thing maybe.
please
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Whatdo you expect me to say?
I want punk apparel ;; Chains and piercings and leather jackets wluld be so cool... like we can make do but what if there was better stuff y'know. Like spikes! Spiky chokers, spiky wristbands! Okay I could see why chokers wouldn't fly but wristbands!
Piggybacking off that...
More instruments! All sorts of stuff but like, contemporary intruments, too~ I need both rock bands and marching bands very much. Orchestras too I guess lol
Whatdo you expect me to say?
I want punk apparel ;; Chains and piercings and leather jackets wluld be so cool... like we can make do but what if there was better stuff y'know. Like spikes! Spiky chokers, spiky wristbands! Okay I could see why chokers wouldn't fly but wristbands!
Piggybacking off that...
More instruments! All sorts of stuff but like, contemporary intruments, too~ I need both rock bands and marching bands very much. Orchestras too I guess lol
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
more flowers for different places on the dragon

mushroom cap hats / leafy hats

"mossy cloak" or something which isn't really a cloak, just moss on their backs and bellies

there was a thread a while ago about teacups, yes to that also

Edit: I think there should be more elemental apparel in general outside of fests. On the next page there's a bunch of cool ideas for water-themed apparel, and it would be awesome to see more stuff like that. Of course the most complex items should still be fest stuff, but it'd be cool to have more apparel inspired by specific flights.

more flowers for different places on the dragon

mushroom cap hats / leafy hats

"mossy cloak" or something which isn't really a cloak, just moss on their backs and bellies

there was a thread a while ago about teacups, yes to that also

Edit: I think there should be more elemental apparel in general outside of fests. On the next page there's a bunch of cool ideas for water-themed apparel, and it would be awesome to see more stuff like that. Of course the most complex items should still be fest stuff, but it'd be cool to have more apparel inspired by specific flights.

29-BDCFFE-D218-4-E4-E-BB29-905799-B62147.pngxMU1mPR.png_____________________________________XxGLrQl.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29