Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your non-existent dream apparel items
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@Charias
i fear most pircing are gonna be too small to be noticeable...unless its a whole set of them. And probably they will be most visible only on dark-colored dragons (if they are silver/gold)

... i still want them

and more weapons
and maps/book/OBJECTS besides clothing

more scars/bruises as well
@Charias
i fear most pircing are gonna be too small to be noticeable...unless its a whole set of them. And probably they will be most visible only on dark-colored dragons (if they are silver/gold)

... i still want them

and more weapons
and maps/book/OBJECTS besides clothing

more scars/bruises as well
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@sinha27
Yeah! I'd love that!
@sinha27
Yeah! I'd love that!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
I want an axe apparel item from my dragon jackal and a bow and arrow apparel item for ceitak (it fits with their lore)
I want an axe apparel item from my dragon jackal and a bow and arrow apparel item for ceitak (it fits with their lore)
boIu4p9.png
I need some Archery apparel... I have a Green Arrow Fan Derg and he just isn't right without a bow...
I need some Archery apparel... I have a Green Arrow Fan Derg and he just isn't right without a bow...
MBjujvx.png
Canine companions. There are cats, why wouldn't there be any love for dogs? :P
Canine companions. There are cats, why wouldn't there be any love for dogs? :P
Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
@sinha27
I second the scythe! I also want chef's apparel (hat, aprons, maybe a spoon or something) and pajama apparel.
@sinha27
I second the scythe! I also want chef's apparel (hat, aprons, maybe a spoon or something) and pajama apparel.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
[center][item=Glittering Bluesilver Torc] [item=Brilliant Brass Torc][/center] I would love an apparel set with this sort of look. Also, more weapons/weapon variety. The staves from NotN are great, but they don't fit all my dragons.
Glittering Bluesilver Torc Brilliant Brass Torc

I would love an apparel set with this sort of look. Also, more weapons/weapon variety. The staves from NotN are great, but they don't fit all my dragons.
kimonos/yukata items.. we have samurai armor already

also more real hippie stuff like the vests n shet
kimonos/yukata items.. we have samurai armor already

also more real hippie stuff like the vests n shet
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
An affordable regal crown/tiara (like the gilded crown) for my prince dragon, Prince Alastair! The festival crowns are too bulky and look kind of pasted-on and the gilded crown is way too expensive. Any other crown-like items (like the bone crown) isn't fitting.
An affordable regal crown/tiara (like the gilded crown) for my prince dragon, Prince Alastair! The festival crowns are too bulky and look kind of pasted-on and the gilded crown is way too expensive. Any other crown-like items (like the bone crown) isn't fitting.
all of my hoards are located here! // free level twenty-four cauldron!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
I just want a scythe. That is all.
I just want a scythe. That is all.
Gr7tY6Q.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29