Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your non-existent dream apparel items
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
Okay yes we need scythes, but we also need guns, daggers, wands, jeweled staffs, and tiaras.
Okay yes we need scythes, but we also need guns, daggers, wands, jeweled staffs, and tiaras.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I demand giant warhammer for my DS fanderg
I demand giant warhammer for my DS fanderg
Rusted Crown
Neon green scarves.
Neon green scarves.
hXmdLFY.png
^ show me ur dragons wearing my accents pls ‹3
-
behold, the doggy squad

kvOs32.pngzdnrx2.pngaqfFQ2.pngX6bKQ2.pngiRHms2.png
@sinha27
I need scythes so badly, too. That would probably be one of the few apparel I would hoard and put on every dragon.
Also more different weapons would be neat. Not everyone carries a sword.
And guns. Yes I want guns. Why did neither fire nor lightning invente these yet?
@sinha27
I need scythes so badly, too. That would probably be one of the few apparel I would hoard and put on every dragon.
Also more different weapons would be neat. Not everyone carries a sword.
And guns. Yes I want guns. Why did neither fire nor lightning invente these yet?
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
We need piercings! Seriously, would be great subtle apparel. Closest we've got right now is the lion headdresses. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5023366] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/50234/5023366_350.png[/img] [/url] And those tiny teardrop earrings, but you can barely see those. D:
We need piercings! Seriously, would be great subtle apparel. Closest we've got right now is the lion headdresses.

5023366_350.png

And those tiny teardrop earrings, but you can barely see those. D:
@sinha27
** halos, I want halos so bad omg
@sinha27
** halos, I want halos so bad omg
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
For goshdang'sake, I need a cane or staff apparel of some time that isn't like wood or a giant branch or whatnot, and also a flowerfall that looks like a bunch of glitter or bees/flies.

Lest I mention knives, and maybe craftable apparel from a crapton of hoard items.

...And maybe more crowns.

...And cheaper gem apparel.

...And a create-your-own-apparel maker thing.
For goshdang'sake, I need a cane or staff apparel of some time that isn't like wood or a giant branch or whatnot, and also a flowerfall that looks like a bunch of glitter or bees/flies.

Lest I mention knives, and maybe craftable apparel from a crapton of hoard items.

...And maybe more crowns.

...And cheaper gem apparel.

...And a create-your-own-apparel maker thing.
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
@Asmo Omg your battleaxe is incredible! want want want!! I think it matches the style of FR just fine actually. Everything about it is perfect.

@Takora wow I really like all of the stuff on there, too, especially the flight robes and the spear. Thanks for sharing- but great, now I want more stuff.

@Allunar I remember seeing a post with all of those beautiful recolors, but I can't seem to find it now. do you have a link by chance?

@Gouldiae Glad I'm not the only one who thought the festival crowns were completely unwearable and ugly. I agree with you on the steampunk! But I'd love for it to be more Victorian in style if they redrew it. To me, it's not a proper Steampunk set without a top hat studded with gears and without corsets, even for male dragons ^_^
@Asmo Omg your battleaxe is incredible! want want want!! I think it matches the style of FR just fine actually. Everything about it is perfect.

@Takora wow I really like all of the stuff on there, too, especially the flight robes and the spear. Thanks for sharing- but great, now I want more stuff.

@Allunar I remember seeing a post with all of those beautiful recolors, but I can't seem to find it now. do you have a link by chance?

@Gouldiae Glad I'm not the only one who thought the festival crowns were completely unwearable and ugly. I agree with you on the steampunk! But I'd love for it to be more Victorian in style if they redrew it. To me, it's not a proper Steampunk set without a top hat studded with gears and without corsets, even for male dragons ^_^
wnJMeQT.png980ddb6d-ea41-46ba-9873-dbe1608c141a-copy-99x99.png lYjGA7U.png
I demand giant lasers on the backs of our dragons. edit: kind of like this, but bigger: [item=chrome laser head]
I demand giant lasers on the backs of our dragons.

edit: kind of like this, but bigger: Chrome Laser Head
I really want a bow apparel item. Not like the ribbon bows, but the weapon.
I really want a bow apparel item. Not like the ribbon bows, but the weapon.
Mg9qSuP.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29