Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your non-existent dream apparel items
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29
@Cockatrice
Snake apparel was actually added last week in the Opal update!!
@Cockatrice
Snake apparel was actually added last week in the Opal update!!
ffGNCkk.png
I want a floating galaxy item! Something that's around your dragons like will o' the ember or the flowerfalls, but with littered stars and planets. That would be really cool tbh
I want a floating galaxy item! Something that's around your dragons like will o' the ember or the flowerfalls, but with littered stars and planets. That would be really cool tbh
More affordable face skull apparel. Like in meaning a full on skull they can wear as a mask or helmet.
More affordable face skull apparel. Like in meaning a full on skull they can wear as a mask or helmet.
JVh11Ww.png
halos??? please???
halos??? please???
xxxxxxxxxxxxx KHiteiV.png xx
halo | fr + 8
she / her | wl

i like anemo boys
and drawing fluff
@scorchfrost
WAIT WHAT ARE YOU PUNKING ME HOW DID I MISS THAT oh no none of my fav species nooo I still need all of them anyway
@scorchfrost
WAIT WHAT ARE YOU PUNKING ME HOW DID I MISS THAT oh no none of my fav species nooo I still need all of them anyway
tumblr_nte6wzIxU21tm17oeo4_400.pngRLImtwE.png
Familiar companions that are equipable!

Since going back to Gaia Online I realized one of my favorite things about it besides their avatar art is the fact you can have on item and it can have many different items in it. Having familiar subspecies in one item (ex: Harpies) would be really fun!!!

I'd also love the option of different poses for certain items (ex. being able to hold the swords we have now) But truly I think that one is asking Too Much x_x
Familiar companions that are equipable!

Since going back to Gaia Online I realized one of my favorite things about it besides their avatar art is the fact you can have on item and it can have many different items in it. Having familiar subspecies in one item (ex: Harpies) would be really fun!!!

I'd also love the option of different poses for certain items (ex. being able to hold the swords we have now) But truly I think that one is asking Too Much x_x

disegno_zen.gif
Guzma ; twenty five ; he/him ; familiar & genone collector
tumblrtoyhouseliquidation thread
I have a dream catcher accent and I realized that I would love feathery apparel to go with it. The sparrow skull stuff is creepier than I'm really looking for :/
I have a dream catcher accent and I realized that I would love feathery apparel to go with it. The sparrow skull stuff is creepier than I'm really looking for :/
wnJMeQT.png980ddb6d-ea41-46ba-9873-dbe1608c141a-copy-99x99.png lYjGA7U.png
Owls. You don't know how painful this is until you have a dragon whose whole life is dedicated to owls, yet has nothing on him to show for it. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27633417] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/276335/27633417_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm holding out hope, though. They've given us cats, snakes, and frogs already, so maybe owls might be next, or at least in queue.
Owls.

You don't know how painful this is until you have a dragon whose whole life is dedicated to owls, yet has nothing on him to show for it.

27633417_350.png

I'm holding out hope, though. They've given us cats, snakes, and frogs already, so maybe owls might be next, or at least in queue.

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
[item=mammertee plushie] Imagine that.. but as a hat for your dragons. my life would be complete
Mammertee Plushie

Imagine that.. but as a hat for your dragons.

my life would be complete

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
big, bulky jewelry. like, big gold cuffs and stuff. think somewhere around the river royalist jewelry, but, y'know, more of it. i need it for my boy here. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4598119] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/45982/4598119_350.png[/img] [/url]
big, bulky jewelry. like, big gold cuffs and stuff. think somewhere around the river royalist jewelry, but, y'know, more of it.

i need it for my boy here.

4598119_350.png
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29